+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Romance mangas

Newbie Star Descendant is off to a good start
    Thanks

Romance mangas

Hey manga community, just wondering if you guys have any good manga suggestions for me, mainly related to the romance genre. I like Kimi no Iru Machi and Nisekoi, but I don't like where the story is going. For Kimi no Iru Machi, it feels like Haruto is going to end up with Eba one way or another at the end, and for Nisekoi, Ichijou is probably going to end up with Kirisaki. I really like Nanami Kanzaki and Onodera from the mangas; I think they're considered to be the yamato nadeshiko archetype? Even for the To-LOVE Ru manga which I read a long time ago, I was always rooting for Haruna. Is there a romance manga out there where the yamato nadeshiko archetype girl actually has a chance to be with the guy?

Newbie fashiongirl114 is off to a good start fashiongirl114's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Romance mangas

Well so far I have really enjoyed Peach Girl. Peach girl is really cute, and I really liked who she picks in the end! Shuffle was ok, but like how you feel in the anime you listed I felt the ending was wrong. I am really enjoying the cute romance in Inu x Boku SS. I hope this helps a little!!

Newbie What-A-Shot Champion, Ele Jumper Champion, Farm Yard Missle Launcher Champion, Big Money Champion, Blitz World War Champion PandiCream is off to a good start PandiCream's Avatar
    Thanks

Omg.. Peach girl did end really well! I was like "She is gonna pick the dude she pities.. -.- lame and unoriginal" BUT BAM! THAT GIRL DIDN'T CARE! ;D She went with love! That's one of my favorite animes and live-action dramas. And it had dramatic running and everything even rain and a storm! You can't top that romance ending.. it's special xD But it's a female triangle really because it's reverse harem (Some guys like it though). Oh.. I have no recommendations sorry.. I want to know to so let me know if you have any ^^

Italian Tears

Otaku jackdd is off to a good start
    Thanks

After reading naruto 581 I just think about this.I think what naruto one piece bleach lack of is just the love

+ Reply to Thread