+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sekirei

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Sekirei

I was wondering if any AO members have heard or read this awesome kool ecchi manga. If so, what do you think about this manga? I really like this ecchi manga tittle because it shows a lot of almost complete naked chicks having fun killing other Sekireis to win the Sekirei tournament.

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sekirei

OK I have to ask... where and howdid you find this manga? (that's my way of saying that I've never heard of it but might be interested)

Newbie blindzzz is off to a good start blindzzz's Avatar
    Thanks

the story you told looks interesting and like Corvus did I would like to know,too where did you dl this manga

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

This manga is being translated by K-manga group. You can either download it from their site or go to their IRC channel that they have available. I know another site where you can download it. Pm me to give you the link since i cannot put any links in this thread.

This manga is awesome. The main character is a lucky bastard because he is the only human with the most Sekireis and they are damn cute and hot.

Newbie blindzzz is off to a good start blindzzz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    This manga is being translated by K-manga group. You can either download it from their site or go to their IRC channel that they have available. I know another site where you can download it. Pm me to give you the link since i cannot put any links in this thread.

This manga is awesome. The main character is a lucky bastard because he is the only human with the most Sekireis and they are damn cute and hot.
    thx a lot you helped me much i was trying ti find it on megadownload and i find lots of other things too which could me interesting.

Newbie Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc's Avatar
    Thanks

Wasn't it droped after 4-some volumes...

BTW You can read it online at onemanga.com

Naruto Shippuden >> 51 | Gundam 00 >> 24 | FMA >> Ch. 81

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sirhc View Post
    Wasn't it droped after 4-some volumes...

BTW You can read it online at onemanga.com
    It is still being translated by k-manga. They update every 15 days.

+ Reply to Thread