+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions on manga books

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Suggestions on manga books

I think that an Action based manga with a little drama and some comady would be good for a try, maybe XXX-Holic or Flame of Recca their are others out their on scan sites that you could look though and the scan site are free so you can read the book before buying it

Newbie faturahara is off to a good start faturahara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rbrtp View Post
    Only just recently I have got an interest in Manga,So far the books i own are i have Blood Alone and The dreaming. I want to know if there are any more good books out there and why I should read them.
    ok i have a few......more then a few.....ok Im going to list them for now if you want to know more about any of them private message me ^-^

Enchanter(action, comedy, kinda romance), D.Gray-man(action, little comedy), Dragon Eye(action, little comedy), Buso Renkin(action, little comedy), Trigun Maximum(action, comedy), and King of Hell(action, comedy). I highly recommend these and ya...if you want to know story lines private message me because it will get long. ^-^ Hope this helps with your search!
    "For love and for Peace"

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_%28manga%29

I'm pretty fond of this series. I'm not sure if you'll like it. If so, more power to ya! ^_^

Gacha Gacha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This one is interesting as well. I was sucked in to this sereis for it's short lived time. There are only like 5 volumes, but they're really good.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I like fullmetal alchemist its a world of alchemy and this guy edward and is brother alphonse are trying to find this stone and what happens is they look for it and its just a crasy story just read the first book and tell me how you liked it okay.

Newbie wormish32 may be famous one day wormish32 may be famous one day wormish32's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm like the expert on shojo manga (though I'm not exactly proud of it). Here's a list of shojo manga I recommend you read:

Peach Girl
    Ranma 1/2
    Kodocha
    Chobits
    Love Hina

Those are just a few of my personal favs. Check them out when you get a chance.

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

Case Closed:
    Great detective mystery with blood and its really addicting

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Well a few good ones that i didnt see mentioned that would be great for anyone to read, Slam Dunk - its about a no name high school basketball team and their rise to fame for lack of a better term and not wanting to give away alot.
    Vagabond - is by the same mangaka as Slam Dunk and it is an adaptation of the life of Miyamoto Musashi. lots of action and amazing art.
    Blade of the immortal - distributed by dark horse in the us. it is about a wandering samurai who is immortal and must kill 1000 evil doers to repent for past sins and regain his mortality.
    Hokuto no Ken ( Fist of the Northstar) - this is a classic, straight up road warrior style setting and loaded with violence and a fun story.
    Hunter X Hunter - about a boy named gon who goes off to become a hunter so that he can find his father who is said to be the greatest hunter ever. Good story, fair amount of violence, good humor, and wonderful characters

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

as far as action goes maybe

Fullmetal alchemist.

Its a good storyline about Brothers Ed and Al

Who try to ressurect their mother but it didnt turn out like that .

And ed lost an arm and a leg

Al lost his body.

Ed maintained it into a suit of armour.

Great fun with some comedy and saddness its a MUST HAVE

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast