Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Too expensive

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

Too expensive

Why is manga so expensive. I mean ten dollars for a manga I could probally finish up in a day. I would watch the animes but the manga uasually have more story about that they cut out of the anime. And some of the manga is never made to anime for me to watch.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: To expensive

Yes its a good amount for pictures i would say they should be 5 bucks but atleast they dont cost as much as books do but its not that expensive but its a little expensive.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Too expensive

Looks like it's time for you to get a job.
    Wash cars, deliver newspapers, etc.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassun For This Useful Post:

Abu Dhabi (Apr 11, 2008)

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL..that is exactly what I was about to say Hassun.....
    and there are always discount shops and you can buy Manga really cheep on the Internet..if you do not mind that they are used....unless you like the crisp clean look..then you right.they are expensive.....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm pretty dirt poor when it comes to spending money(Nintendo has installed a money vacuum in my wallet), but personally, I don't think the ten dollars for a manga is that outrageous. Anything less would actually seem almost too cheap to me.

Or think of it this way: A manga covers roughly 4 anime episodes-ish per book, and the anime DVD is about double the price of the manga. More for less!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well yep its a pretty good price for sell im just saying what i would put the prices if i sold manga but yep they are good anime is the one that is to expenisve,

Newbie Echo is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would say manga is fairly priced compared to regular books, but Astaroth is right, there's nothing wrong with buying used manga..to me it's just as good as new manga. Actually a good place to buy manga at good prices is Hastings, they have new and used manga. I've seen them have manga for 2 dollars and the manga looked perfectly new. There was practically nothing wrong with it besides a few creases here and there in the pages. I wouldn't mind though if they lowered the price of new manga to maybe five or six dollars though lol.
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/OfeliasFire/BlueProxy-1024_768-1.jpg
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not as expensive as you're trying to make it sound. I buy manga with money I put in a jar over the month. Usually at the end of every month I have over $25 dallors. Enough for at least two, maybe three, books. But then again, I do have a job where I get money for my manga too.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast