+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 530 1 2 3 4 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

Well name your top favorite 3 manga and explain in short why they are your favorite.

Example jaderabbit's favorites:

1st: Pastel - The characters are well developed and the manga's storyline is pretty good with a mix of romance and slight harem combined to make a great manga. This had just recently became my favorite after seeing more of this artists works and his art is just plain out beautiful.

2nd: Love Hina - Use to be my first favorite, as well as being well developed and a classic manga the characters and art are awesome. The characters each give out different personalities well an its also a harem/romance story. But with twists and turns at every corner.

3rd: Aria - This is a great story but what sets it apart is the character desig and the scenry in the manga. What made it my favorite is the cherryblossom/railcar scene in the manga... seriously beautiful.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie lestatgurl may be famous one day lestatgurl may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

Hmm, top three mangas, huh? Let's see...

1-Hana Yori Dango: The story is typically Cinderella-esque and the characters are well developed, either in art or in personality. It's got the right mix of answers and intrigue. What I mean by that is that the immediate action is answered in a volume or two, but you still wonder if Tsukasa and Tsukushi are going to get together in the end. And after at least 2 years of following this manga, I say it's ingenious of the author to have led me on this long without me wanting to leave this manga.

2- Samurai Deeper Kyo: I like this manga a lot, it's got action, good (not great) art, and a good plot. Two people trapped in the same body is not new. Two enemies trapped in the same body and on the quest for the other's body, that's a little less common. Well, it's less common to me, anyway. It's just that, after 28 volumes, you wonder why the hell some of the characters are still alive, and that turns me off.

3- Sensual phrase: I like this manga for it's use of lyrics to convey meaning and, let's admit it, it's romantic appeal. As a girl, I like a story where two people get together. The art is fine, not wonderful, but good. But it just gets annoying when the same problem comes up every single volume:
    "I like you, but I'm not good enough for you. You should get someone else, let me get out of your way" "Oh, no, girl I like. I will always love only you even though I'm a star with so many women surrounding me!" "*Evil laugh* I'm going to destroy the band by doing something to the girl he likes."
    After 15 volumes, it really gets old. I keep reading in the hopes that it'll get better soon.

Well, here they are.

Until next time!

Lestatgurl

Newbie hikaru_konkon may be famous one day hikaru_konkon may be famous one day
    Thanks

1st- Harlem Beat (yuriko nishiyama) cause I like basketball and yuriko sensei can make a very great story about that

2nd- Dragon Voice (yuriko nishiyama) cause I like music and I like to make song lyrics so I won't miss this one

3rd- Bokura Ga Ita (forgot the name^^ cause the story line is simple and to the point

Newbie Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hmm... In no order...

Category: Freaks - Great story, even if it is only onto the second volume, with a perfect balance between comedy and action... The characters, especially Asagi are great fun to see...

Rozen Maiden - Well, I love the anime so much... The Manga is just as good.

Hellsing - Again, the anime is awesome (well, Ultimate Hellsing is the better of the two), and the Manga is just as good.

~"You can't do everything just because you have the heart and power to do it..." Lacus Clyne~

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

1- Angel Santuary: such a sad story. -sigh- The manga goes into a lot more detail than the anime. You learn of many of the character's backgrounds.

2- Fruits Basket- I fell in love with the series. the laughter and tears I get from this manga sure enough gives it the reason to be number 2 on my list.

3- Imadoki- Such a sweet love story. I'm a little mad that series is only 6 volumes short. the characters have great chemistry.
    Seduced by Flesh

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

1.One Piece- Talks of how dreams can become a reality and if you read it closely,you can be linked to the characters and understand their pain and happiness.
    2.King of Hell- A quest that is quite impossible for the protagonist when his full strength is restrained,but with friends,he can be able to defeat seven of the most powerful martial artists/demons of the underworld.
    3.Naruto-Similar to One Piece in the fact of dreams and empathy.However,it is kind of repetitive and that is why I don't rank it second.

Newbie wishper may be famous one day wishper may be famous one day wishper's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Elfen lied - Well i like characters that have something hidden in them, and it comes out little by little...I love the ending too, altho it seems a bit unfinished.
    Besides...im a big fan of blood bath filled animes
    2. Shakugan no shana - I kinda like how both Yuuji and Shana are having problems talking about there feelings to each other.
    3. Beach - I love the story from the whole beginning...hes going on the path from a normal kid...to a shinigami, and his friends are with him all the way, no matter how dangerous it is.

Newbie AddleBoy may be famous one day AddleBoy may be famous one day
    Thanks

1. Battle Angel Alita- was the first manga in my collection. I like the great amount of action it has plus all of the detailed blood and gore. (sorry if i sound a little sadistic ) I also like how the story doesn't carry over to dozens and dozens of volumes of manga.

2. Samurai Deeper Kyo- It has a lot of action and a pretty good story imo. plus, it is not too serious all of the time.

3. Zombie Powder- was made by the guy who made Bleach is not as popular. I've only read the 1st volume but its pretty entertaining. I like it for the same reasons as Samurai Deeper Kyo.

I haven't been able to read a lot of manga because I don't get a lot of money but these are my favorites.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 530 1 2 3 4 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast