+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 720 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

Newbie YaoiLover may be famous one day YaoiLover may be famous one day YaoiLover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

1. Zombie Loan- it's about a girl girl who can see people with black rings which means they are suppose to be dead and how she befriends these two dead people who save her life and take on a greater debt.

2.Marmalade Boy- about a girl and boy who fall in love because their parents divorce and marry one another's spouse.

3.God Child- about this girl and her brother going around England and how their family has so many misfortunes happen to them. How they go to many different places.

It's so hard to chose my top three I had so many different manga's at the top of my list it was hard to choose.

Newbie TheDarkHunter is off to a good start TheDarkHunter's Avatar
    Thanks

Lets see...

1. Petshop of Horrors: I like the flamboyant feel of Count D and the Animal theme. It was really fun to read.

2. Fake!: This is my favorite Shonen Ai/ Yaoi manga. I have to say I enjoyed Volume 7. Hehehehe

3. Tokyo Mew Mew: My Favorite Shojo Manga and my favorute magical girl manga besides Sailor Moon.
    Sin is my God.
    If one were to take the bible seriously one would go mad. But to take the bible seriously, one must be already mad.
    Aleister Crowley

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

my top 3 is

bokura ga ita-well it is kind of a sad story,but i liked it so much i often read it at school rooftops where no one can disturb me.^^

rave master-i havent finished reading it yet but it has become one of my fav manga's,it has a cool stories and cool characters as well.

slam dunk-well this was the first sport related manga i read,and i liked it,especially the characters,their team is well made.
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Newbie animangagrl2772 is off to a good start animangagrl2772's Avatar
    where land and water is made..a place call EARTH
    Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie View Post
    1.One Piece- Talks of how dreams can become a reality and if you read it closely,you can be linked to the characters and understand their pain and happiness.
    2.King of Hell- A quest that is quite impossible for the protagonist when his full strength is restrained,but with friends,he can be able to defeat seven of the most powerful martial artists/demons of the underworld.
    3.Naruto-Similar to One Piece in the fact of dreams and empathy.However,it is kind of repetitive and that is why I don't rank it second.
    if it was me 1st would be naruto because i luv da way they fight n luv da way they follow their dreams and last is their personalities and da romance and good looks. 2nd is one piece like you said both manga iz about following ur dreams also da comedy which i forgot to include for naruto. one piece is kewl and funny dats y i choose second, i dnt know anything about da other manga u included.

Quote Originally Posted by 10~TeSTaMeNtS View Post
    my fav mangas are:
    1. DNAngel
    2. Tsubasa Chronicle
    3. Erementar Gerad

because they all share the same characteristics:ROMANCE!!whenever i watch this mangas, i remember my girlfriend...plss keep this private....

10~TeSTaMeNtS
    dats really cute how da mangas reminded u of ur girlfriend, usually i never seen or heard a boy say they are into romance. dnt wrry i wont tell besides im into romance not b cuz im a girl im not all up on romance only imagining anime shows and how they fight and personality. if u want we can become friends just post me n ill post you thanx

Quote Originally Posted by heartless View Post
    my top 3 is

bokura ga ita-well it is kind of a sad story,but i liked it so much i often read it at school rooftops where no one can disturb me.^^

rave master-i havent finished reading it yet but it has become one of my fav manga's,it has a cool stories and cool characters as well.

slam dunk-well this was the first sport related manga i read,and i liked it,especially the characters,their team is well made.
    i never u were into naruto well welcome 2 animeonline. i was wonderin how did u made dat much post n credits in a month ur relly good i can c dat u like sakura n sasuke as ur fave couples mine iz tenten n neji, hinata n naruto,n shikamaru n temari lets talk about naruto more later see ya ps i kind of kno rave master b cuz of my friends well keep readin it i heard its really interesting

Quote Originally Posted by kurapika View Post
    1. Fullmetal alchemist: great stroryline nice action.

2:Case closed : great detective stories and good storyline with jimmy going into conan.

3ragon Ball : Great interaction with humour action and plot of 7 dragon balls.

these are also titles I like: Yu Yu Hakusho Bleach InuYasha DBZ HunterXhunter Death note sorta ramna 1/2 Juvenile orion Aquarion age And so many many more like 50 more.
    hey wat up just lettin u kno ur not da only one like those manga/anime u included i have more than 20 manga/anime i luv i guess u have more than i do hope i cud catch up well tell me more anime/manga u like n i might do da same 4 you chow

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHunter View Post
    Lets see...

1. Petshop of Horrors: I like the flamboyant feel of Count D and the Animal theme. It was really fun to read.

2. Fake!: This is my favorite Shonen Ai/ Yaoi manga. I have to say I enjoyed Volume 7. Hehehehe

3. Tokyo Mew Mew: My Favorite Shojo Manga and my favorute magical girl manga besides Sailor Moon.
    hey wat up just sayin hi. well ur not da only one who luvs tokyo mew mew or as american say it mew mew power dats da one i watch n read toyko mew mew i kind of kno about sailor moon only little bit cuz it wuz some years ago dat i watched it but i sure luv the power of love
    Last edited by LenMiyata; May 17, 2008 at 10:48 AM.

Newbie warrchief is off to a good start warrchief's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Hunter x hunter, This Series amazes me with each story arc. Too bad its not a regularly.

2.Hajime No ippo, THIS IS SERIES IS EPIC, only If Ippo didn't Love miyata so much hermm.

3. Berserk, I want to read this more often, I can't Argue, but i say the the the time it takes is well worth it.

Honorable mentions:
    Claymore
    One piece
    Getbackers

Oh I see what you did there.

Isn't much of a buddhist anymore... I can't help eating meat.

Newbie wiccachick5 is off to a good start wiccachick5's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Furuba - i am in love with kyo, his orange hair, and also the manga is so kawai!

2. Only the ring finger knows - YAOI!!! (spelling?) It is a sad, and lovely tale of two rings and two lovers

3. TSUBASA!!!! - because i roleplayed Lee, and sakura is so cute!
    My love for you was strong, it hurts to carry on, without you by my side, i now have to go hide!

Newbie kira666 is off to a good start kira666's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Death Note:
    the intelligent and unique plot, including great ideals and logic.
    2. Apollo's Song (1 vol. Osamu Tezuka)
    the tragic plot line is elaborate and smart. many lessons learned.
    3. The Rose of Versailles
    the innovative story inspired by 'Princess Knight', it introduced well thought out love stories and meaningful Yuri elements, complete with rich dialogue.
    KIRA IS LAW

Newbie SirStabbity is off to a good start SirStabbity's Avatar
    I live in the darkness, drinking blood and smoothies, eating pizza
    Thanks

1st-Vampire Knight-I love Vampire stories, and this one is the first manga-vampire story i've read
    2nd-Fruits Basket- I like the characters, and it's hilarious! I also have a lot of friends who i can talk about it with
    3rd-harder than the first two- i guess Special A- I've been reading a lot of it lately, and it's really funny. Though it's tied with FMA (fullmetal Alchemist)-I love Ed in this series, he's soooo funny!

Of Course it's hard nameing the top 3; I love a lot of the manga I read!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 720 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast