+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 770 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

Newbie kooneru is off to a good start kooneru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

my favorite top 3 manga are the following:

Bleach;Bleach my favorite because Im into alot of samurai and action stuff and this manga is well the best way to put this "WOW!!!!"

Naruto;Naruto, what can I say its the best freaking ninja show around and the action is very inspiring to me! Sometimes I want to myself to show its real.

Dragon-ball-z;the smiley faces say it all because thats how I feel when I read it.
    mac

kAe
    Newbie kAe is off to a good start kAe's Avatar
    Thanks

..my top 3 manga are:

1.Vampire knight - its so cool and all the characters are cool.. including kaname and zero.. and also the story is nice..it's so addicting.. haha..

2.Fruits Basket - the story is so intersting. many question so i always watching it or reading it.. it's so good.

3.Naruto - i like adventures like naruto.. it's so chalenging..and fight for friendship..

-that's all..

Otaku Ichiya Yuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

1. D.Gray-man = very cool. Art,stories,characters are cool. and the costumes are great too....and DGM always insert some comedy each chapter so we dun get bored

2.Matantei Loki Ragnarok - the costume,charas,art are great...even probably the stories is a bit confused 'cause it's 'bout norse myth....but i like norse myth XDD

3.Vampire Knight - 1st time i see the uniform like that....what a great uniform.....and as usually story and charas are great

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto

~ Why wouldn't I pick it? It's the hottest anime today. (I think.) All that moves, it rocks. It's also creative.

Ouran High School Host Club

~ It's just so funny. I can't stop reading it. I like the way the artist differentiate the "wealthy" and the "poor". The art, the characters, they're just so good.

Prince of Tennis

~ What can I say? I love Ryoma! And because of this manga, I got inspired in playing tennis. Which is hard.

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

1 - Death Note, it is awesome, you really don't need much more explanation than that.

2 - Black Cat, I like the characters and the storyline of this manga, the anime is pretty good.

3 - Princess Ai, I think I only really like this manga because Tess is one of my favorite characters ever.

Newbie Pretear Ayo is off to a good start Pretear Ayo's Avatar
    Thanks

Let`s see:

1.Hana kimi
    One of the best mangas i have ever read.The main character,Mizuki has the guts to pretend she`s a boy to enter an all boy`s school.But that was not just a test of her courage but an opportunity to meet her idol,Sano Izumi ,a famous high-jumper.
    She finds out very easily he is not as great as he seems and has an awful personality.
    But Mizuki keeps trying hard to win him over.
    The manga relates their story as a whole,the adventures and the funny moments they go through as well as the tensionate ones.
    It`s really worth a peek^^
    The graphic is simply awesome and the artist has an unique style which makes the characters more ''lively''.

2-Boys and girl
    The story is kinda the same: a girl[Aria] in a school where all the boys are delinquents. She`s the only girl that gets to actually live among them because of her father`s job[supervisior].They joke , make fun of her or tease her everytime....cruel ,right?But i guess they just care for her as it shows in later episodes..
    The story is very cute and i even got a real nosebleed at one of the romantic scenes O_O
    The graphic was nice too.I really loved the main feminine character`s style ...her big eyes and pretty hair,even nice clothes...lovely.

3.Girl Got Game
    It`s the same story: girl gets into all boy`s school...but this time she is forced by her father.Another cute shoujo manga with really dramatic moments and sweet ones too...yet this girl is more...interesting.She is really very pervert and desperate to have a boyfriend..but ends up having a huge crowd of fangirls><
    It`s worth the 3rd place because of the humor and huge doze of romantism ^^.
    Last edited by Pretear Ayo; Jul 24, 2008 at 01:34 PM.

That which does not kill me, had better run pretty damn fast

Newbie MyDarkenedSoul is off to a good start MyDarkenedSoul's Avatar
    Thanks

Death Note~ I love the premise of a suppernatural serial killer trying to create a "utopian world".It shows how great power can corrupt & begs the question..what would you do if you had that power?Would you use it or not?
    I can't say for sure,part of me would be tempted to clean up our broken society.

Oh My Goddess~ Great art & characters.A harem title that doesn't have all the females in love with the main character like another fav. Negima! does.

Tie~ Basilisk & The Yagyu Ninja Scrolls~ Great art n' very twisted charaters. It so reminds me of the Ninja Scoll movie, with the twisted villians & their specific powers.

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hellsing: First and Favourite magna for me. From the cool modern yet gothic art (oxymoron?), to the Vampires/Nazi's (best badguys!), black comedy, the plot and cool character's Alucard, Anderson and Seras and ofcourse "Yon and Lukes: Life's a paper balloon". I've read it too many times, yet I still love it.

Berserk:It's hard to find a good Anti-hero nowadays, but Guts fits the bill perfectly! Again, like Hellsing, the style of the Magna attracted me and the action and Daemons kept me there. An intreging plot with good supporting character's (Puck) and ofcourse. A BIG sword

Naruto:Love it or hate it, Naruto is BIG! I can still remember when I wanted to be a ninja Unlike the Anime, this dosen't run as slow which makes it more gripping. I can't remember how many times I've seen the same sequance over 10 episodes, especially in the Chunin Exams. The techniques are great, character's are cool and so many possibilities to keep it going.
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 770 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast