+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 618 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

Newbie Annna is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

One: Biomega. It is new world, it is harsh world, and hes an synthetic human sent by an organization called "Toha heavy industries" to find and save little girl who's carrying special DNA. It was the manga I read after being sucked in by Blame (same mangaka Tsutomy Nihei).. it might look dark, but it is.. it is.. just look at Koichi's gun and ride and you'll know.
    Two: Best Friends. Sad, sad one.. Short, full of pain. girl was a (I must write it like this) slut, and then she gets into a hospital.. Her life is ruined.. or is it just changing her into better person? I cried at the ending.. look at it and you will know why.
    Three. Rozen Maiden. I know, I know.. but every girl loves the dolls, and if they are magical, alive and.. well that is just so cute! It is about asocial boy who orders from internet. One day he gets something he haven't orderd: box with a doll.. But she's not the one I like this manga so much.. it is becouse of Dark Angel (look you tube, search: rozen maiden bring me to life)
    Yup, that was me.. But there are numerous other, like: Ultra Maniac, Bleach (not that I'm one crazy fan of his), Mail, Fruits Basket...
    With high honor to please.. Ana

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

The three TOP manga? That's a very hard decision, but here are my choices:

1. Death Note. Why? Because I love mystery strories, and this is even better than that. I love the creative ideas that comes with this manga.
    2. Loveless. Why? Because it's so cute! I love how the creator thought of the cat ears and tail thing, and the plot is so interesting that once you get into it, you can't stop reading! And the art is good too!
    3. Naruto. Even if this series has yet to be completed, I still love it so far. It's an idea hardly anyone has ever thought of, and the characters are so unique! It may have multiple plot lines, but they're all so excellent! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

#1) Fruits Basket: The story and setting are just amazing. If there is one thing I like about mangas, is the storyline, and this story has it.

#2) Black God: It is just a great action manga, with cool fight scenes and interesting plots.

#3) Venus Versus Virus: Again, it is a good action manga with good fight scenes and an interesting plot line.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Newbie Elocinixcz123 is off to a good start Elocinixcz123's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Loveless. 'coz the characters are nice.. specially ritsuka with the cat ears.. and the story.
    2. Vampire Knight. I'm currently reading the manga and its not yet done but I'm enjoying it.
    3. Eerie Queerie. It's yaoi and funny at the same time. Love it!.. n_n

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Rurouni Kenshin. If it weren't for the last 30 or so episodes of the anime, all of which were fillers with no point to them, I might not have read the manga. I'm glad I did read the manga though, because the last, Enishi arc was definitely worth reading, although the Shishio Kyoto arc was my favourite. For anyone who's interested in reading the manga from where the anime left off, go from Volume 18 onwards. There are 28 volumes altogether.

2. Naruto. Although it's still an incomplete series, it's still a great series, and I believe Kishimoto will keep it up. I actually started off watching the anime, but during the filler episodes, leading up to the Shippuuden arc, I got impatient and started reading from where the anime left off. Now I read the manga, and I don't watch the anime - I find that the anime drags on for too long, and I'm not a very patient person.

3. Fruits Basket. I wish they'd go on with the next season of the anime, 'cuz the first season was great. I got attached to the anime first, then when I found out they weren't planning on a second season any time soon, I got started on the manga. It really is a great manga series, and I believe the anime, if they complete it, will be just as good.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mystical shadow angel For This Useful Post:

dark anime prince (Oct 18, 2008)

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

mmmmmmm lets see

O-Part Hunters: its sorta like naruto the story line of the main character is like wise hes all alone and its kinda humorous and loveing depending on how u see it or the way u fill

Manga Sutria:its a love story of these 2 cuppels and yeaa its kinda pervy but idc it has the emotions of real love in it and first time experceing things

air gear:story line is kinda weird but it has its moments when ikki finally gets his wings and starts to become wat he thought he could not be
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

I have many favorites, but if i had to choose 3, they would be...

1: Vampire Knight- I love vampires.
    2: Inuyasha- Only the different types of demons they show.
    3: Naruto- Itachi is cool.

Newbie 01marth is off to a good start 01marth's Avatar
    Thanks

1:Naruto kicks ass all day long and cool things
    2:Bleach with all swrod fight and other stuff that i can't say right now
    3:guerra laggan that will we pirce the heavens with the drill well got to go .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 618 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast