1. Tsubasa: reservoir chronicle
    2. cardcaptor sakura
    3.fruits basket

those are really the only manga ive read.. im working on more

Otaku Ichiya Yuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

update mine:
    1. D.Gray-man = because it has unique story...and the art is great. The mangaka is a girl...but she can make such a beutiful and cool art ^^

2. Matantei Loki Ragnarok = I like this one because I like Norse myth ^^.....and Sakura-sensei's art is so cute XDD

3. Kuroshitsuji = oah....this one really great too....unique story....and Ciel remindss me with Loki from Matantei Loki Ragnarok XP

Newbie ccamo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Re: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

1. Death Note. I can relate to this manga because there are a lot of people I can't stand.
    2. Fushigi Yuugi. This is such a romance/comedy/troubling manga which I can really relate to Miaka with all her problems with boys, school, parents, etc.
    3. After School Nightmare. I like this manga because he/she don't really know whether to fall in love with a boy or a girl depending on his/her body. (If you've read this manga you know what I'm talking about. (He/she has a boy top half but a girl bottom half))

Newbie Talisker is off to a good start
    Thanks

In no particular order.

Genshiken - To this day I still am not sure why I like this manga so much. It makes me laugh and that is winner for me. But I also think it does a decent job of shedding a little light on a entire "culture?", "fandom?" of anime/manga fans, gamers, con goers, cosplayers and so on. Even if that light is not always a very flattering one heh.

Azumanga Daioh - Again it makes me laugh. And it makes me laugh in a way that my normal jaded, pessimistic, cynical self rarely has laughed in 10 years. Even though there was no real storyline, I loved the characters. And in a few small ways it reminded me of my high school days. Plus I like Kiyohiko Azumas' art style....which brings me to.

Yotsuba&! - Again a story that provides me with very hard laughs. Yet is also very touching in ways. Whenever I reread this I come away with a sense that "Hey everything is gonna turn out fine.". So I guess you could say I like this one because it makes me happy. *Shrugs*

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Just three? Awwwww, difficult!
    But okay, I'll jot down three rather different ones:
    1) One Piece - Like really everything about it. The storyline (or whatever you want to call it), the funny and refreshing characters and the whole devil fruit thingy. Out of the 'big' three (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece) OP is my absolute favorite.
    2) Vagabond - I really like how this manga is drawn. It really looks incredible. The plot is pretty cool and I like how it is told and presented (Musashi - Kojiro). And omg, Samuraiz~~, yeah!
    3) Bitter Virgin - I actually never thought that I'd like it but luckily I gave it a try. It was awesome! So ... touching ... Didn't like the end very much though. Nevertheless one of the best mangas I read so far.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

my three would have to be

1st:666 satan or o parts hunter

2nd:blazer drive

3rd:Naruto shippuden

they all give me that same feeling when i read them as if the main character could be connected each individual has some unseen power or ability an work hard to establish them selves

hot feets for dat azz

Newbie Below is off to a good start Below's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm quite difficult since theres so many good mangas out there, but here it goes...

1) Elfen Lied, simply because of the amazing storyline and depth of the characters thats in it, also it was the first anime i ever watched and can be blamed for pulling me into this =P so it got a special place in my heart you could say.

2) Vampire Knight, amazing storyline, great characters and simply because i love vampires and mythological/supernatural stuff.

3) Umi No Misaki (Midori days) read it and weep, the storyline is humouristic and romantic with a quite sad ending. i wont post any spoilers on it but its one of the better romance mangas ive read and i really recomend reading it.
    Behind the veil of destiny
    The path might turn in sudden twists of irony.
    Night turns to day, dark turns to light.
    End to the beginning on the other side of right.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Revolutionary Girl Utena!i just love the story, its not as good as the anime or movie by far, but its nice to read occasionally
    2. Angel Sanctuary- Awesome art, great story, and nice gothic subtext.
    3. Life (Raifu)- it can be disturbing, but it has a great story-its sad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 638 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast