+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 1111 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

Newbie Okysho is off to a good start Okysho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

1) Rurouni Kenshin. I know it's old (90s... not THAT old) but for some reason I can't stop reading it (ever after going through all 28 volumes for the third time) There's something about it which simply captivates me. Just can't explain it. Read the Manga, don't watch the anime.

2) Fire Emblem. I don't know whether or not it's a doujin or an actual Manga. The 7 volume Manga featuring Marth's plot of Fire Emblem 3, book 1. I just Love Fire Emblem and I think Marth is the coolest. The Manga really brings out the personality of the characters that you can't really get in the Fire Emblem games (Nor smash brothers for that matter). It's like reading the Ocarina of Time manga for the first time, your image of the character changes completely because you get to know what they're really like.

3) tie between, Saikano, Made in Heaven Saikano and Made in Heaven are super touching love stories... I"m a sucker for those... I can't really explain their one of them because they cover so much, just about anyone who's been in love can relate to either story in some way. and it's just... 'sniff' so moving...

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcom to the NHK-Dark conspiracy theory, plenty of fanservice, and japanese pop culture glossary.

Neon Genesis Evangelion-Great character development and design. You care more about the characters and pesonal struggle than the actual battles.

Chibi Vampire-Normal characters in abnormal and paranormal circumstances. I can identify with them.

Otaku ladykakashi is off to a good start ladykakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

1.) Naruto - love, life and passion and will to never give up
    2.) Fushigi Yuugi - unending love
    3.) Bleach - wish my life could have more adventure such as these

Newbie Haseo Vi Awesome is off to a good start Haseo Vi Awesome's Avatar
    Thanks

1. 1/2 Prince, its a funny manga, and sorta like .Hack. Its about a girl who's brother buys a brand new mmorpg game. She then decides to play to prove to her brother that girls arent weaker than boys. As the first player to enter the game she is given special qualities. Lots of funny and random plots. Awesome Manga

2. One Piece, the first Manga I've read (literally). Found it throug Shonen jump and read it through that till I found out about online manga. My favorite Character is Nami, though she isnt the strongest character. I for some reason like characters that arent the main characters most of the time. It's weird. I also like her ability to control weather and predict it.

3. Angelic Layer, I read it after the manga and it's a lot funnier than the anime. The plot is different and character pairings are different. It was like a season 2

Newbie zero walker is off to a good start zero walker's Avatar
    Thanks

1= Air Gear- recently found this and instantly fell in love with it, mostly because of such and amazingly unique way of action and battles and the story is amazing, this manga is very original and the art by Oh!Great is amazing.=]

2= One Piece- This used to be my favourite and the reasons i love this are because of the amazingly in depth story that appears bit b bit further in the manga, the action seens are amazing and character development is amazing.=]

3= D.Gray-Man- Love this for its characters mostly, the main guy allen has such a normal helpfull and kind personality with his sick and twisted inner side that makes me laugh. the story is amazing too and i love charecter development in mangas and this had one of the best, the weapons and battles are unique with great art too. =]

Newbie Ishtar is off to a good start Ishtar's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok here I go -

Number 1 - Red River (Anatolia Story) - It's a wonderful, developmental romance/action manga. I love how Yuri's character grows throughout the story from a fearful girl to a brave woman. Kail, the man she falls in love with, is a deep character who has many facets to his personality that I find intriguing. The background of the story (mainly ancient Turkey) is something that fascinates me as well.

Number 2 - Wall Flower (The Perfect Girl Evolution) - I must say throughout both the manga and the anime. I believe I almost died quite a few times from laughing so hard (Had I laughed any harder I would have busted a gut!J. It's a wonderful comedy with a smidgen of romance and a whole lot of witty dialogue. Overall it was a blast to read and even more entertaining to watch.

Number 3 - Midnight Secretary - Although there are quite a bit of back-and-forth, on-and-off points between Satozuka and "The Director" I rather like that about this manga, that they keep each other at a distance all the while pulling themselves closer. Also, I enjoyed "The Director's" predatory nature and how he wasn't a “boy” about anything in life, but instead was a devil-may-care MAN.
    COLOR="Red"]*Passion, it lies in all of us, sleeping... waiting... and though unwanted... unbidden... it will stir... open its jaws and howl. It speaks to us... guides us... passion rules us all, and we obey.* Joss Whedon[/COLOR]

Newbie Sipola is off to a good start Sipola's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Mahou sensei negima. I first watched the anime series, and I thought it was okay but short so I tried the manga. I wasn't dissapointed because I like fighting stuff (How original of me ) an in mahou sensei there is ecchi and other fun stuff too.

2. One piece. Huge fan of the anime first -> couldn't wait for more anime so I read the manga and now I'm waiting every eek for both manga and anime releases one piece is never boaring and the plot is moving at nice speed

3. for third I willi have to say Fullmetal alchemist. I really can't tell properly why but it is just so captivating that it really sucks that chapters come only once a month. I need to say that it was hard desision between FMA and rurouni kenshin for the third place because kenshin is good too.

Also if someone could recommend something similar manga I would like to check out your proposals

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cowboy bebop, Trigun and Trigun MAX all three are my favoite because the non stop action in the books or maga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 1111 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast