+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 622 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

Newbie jaykay is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

Imma end up getting some negative reactions, but
    Fairy Tale- For some reason I cannot stand the anime, but love the manga... Plus even the manga has the same filler as the anime, and the filler is actually entertaining!

Dragon Ball- I cannot, once again, stand the anime (not dbz just db) Plus it was the first manga I ever read.

Fullmetal Alchemist- I loved brotherhood and hated the original anime, so I loved this manga.
    "Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!"

Newbie Guest Grandstand Champion, Little Johns Archery Champion 143Mimiix3 is off to a good start 143Mimiix3's Avatar
    Thanks

Me too , but i like it in anime . ( Dragon ball and Fullmetal )
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykay View Post
    Imma end up getting some negative reactions, but
    Fairy Tale- For some reason I cannot stand the anime, but love the manga... Plus even the manga has the same filler as the anime, and the filler is actually entertaining!

Dragon Ball- I cannot, once again, stand the anime (not dbz just db) Plus it was the first manga I ever read.

Fullmetal Alchemist- I loved brotherhood and hated the original anime, so I loved this manga.
    " In the darkness you're like a light shining on me . . . Filled with light and warmth a brilliant ray filled with hope and courage . "

Newbie chronic strawberry is off to a good start
    Thanks

1: Skip Beat
    2: Death Note
    3: um..... Hanasakeru Seishounen!! why is that on 3 three? it should be # one!
    143Mimiix3 likes this.

Newbie Katina Katana is off to a good start Katina Katana's Avatar
    Thanks

1- Fullmetal Alchemist: its an awesome story of 2 brothers who just want to get their bodies back using alchemy but end up being separated by diff erent universes, the ending is sooooo sad, and i cried through the whole movie sequal.
    2- Gurren laggan: its an awesome story about giant robots, and spiral power, with lots of fighting (and "manliness").
    3- Bleach: its an awesome story about a teen with orange hair and the power to see ghosts, when a girl who slays monsters comes into his l ife, he attains awesome powers and becomes a soul reaper (shinigami).
    4- Naruto (this is only my fourth because i just started it): awesome story about a kid who had a demon trapped inside of him, and he uses its pow er to fight as a ninja.
    143Mimiix3 likes this.

Newbie Guest Grandstand Champion, Little Johns Archery Champion 143Mimiix3 is off to a good start 143Mimiix3's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

Quote Originally Posted by chronic strawberry View Post
    1: Skip Beat
    2: Death Note
    3: um..... Hanasakeru Seishounen!! why is that on 3 three? it should be # one!
    I love skip beat i love the anime but i wish they made more .
    I guess its time for me to start reading the manga .
    So far how is skip beat ?
    " In the darkness you're like a light shining on me . . . Filled with light and warmth a brilliant ray filled with hope and courage . "

Thanks

I love Fullmetal Alchemist too !!
    Did you watch FMA Brotherhood ?
    I love the ending and the second to last ending .
    It was amazing !
    I also loved the beginning of the whole show .
    It was sad but they were so cute ( Well Ed was lol ) .

Oh yeah bleach .
    I stop watching it because i got bored so if you watched the whole thing can you like summarize it for me ?
    That would really be helpful .
    I left off on episode 170 - 190 ( If there's even that much episodes ) .

Newbie chronic strawberry is off to a good start
    Thanks

I haven't gotten too far into it, but so far it's good!
    Kisha Summers

Newbie jellygator is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hana to Akuma - I'm a shoujo fangirl period, and I feel like this manga shows a lot of shoujo characteristics. This manga is one of the most beautiful and pure romance manga I have ever read. I believe those who just like a little bit of romance every now and then will find this to be worth their time.

Dengeki Daisy - This manga clearly defines what the word drama means. Its emotionality and depth makes the characters more realistic and melodramatic. Though I say it is dramatic, it can be more of mysteric. There?s always a page or two that you can?t help but laugh. A dramatic or romantic scene abruptly shifts to a comical scene makes it double the laughs. It just pops out when you least expected it. I avoid comparing a manga from another but for Dengeki Daisy, in terms of comedy is one of the best I have read. It feels all natural and not too much of a trying hard.

Bokura Ga Ita I love the whole ambience of this manga .People who have seen it probably may have felt it too. The atmosphere, the words and phrases the author uses are really wonderful and they are memorable quotes..No matter how many times I read the manga, I will get touched no matter what. The storyline is interesting, not the usual ones. Although the artwork is not very fantastic, the manga covers are definitely captivating, creating a very simple feeling to it.
    143Mimiix3 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 622 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast