+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 775 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

Newbie MikaZuki is off to a good start MikaZuki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

Nana to Kaoru it's a manga related with S/M and i love the way the mangaka is approaching the subject
    Black Bird i always had a fling for demons
    Fairy Tail Well I love everything about Fairy Tail especially the soundtrack
    Do NOT touch My Cookies
     click to show spoiler

Newbie Azereth is off to a good start Azereth's Avatar
    Thanks

oh, this one is hard -.-

fist that would be One Piece , am a huge fan of luffy's ability and tough times to be a pirate king. Though damn it's taking a LOT of days, months or years to update am still gonna wait until he becomes the PIRATE KING. His awesome that way i guess. THe plot was never boring for me, the fight scenes are just totally epic and i must say am a sucker for comedy and action. This one could really make my day ^^
    Second would be Seven days, the very first shounen ai i have read !! and i was sooo damn founded then start reading yaoi after that. To those who haven't read the manga and is fan of yaoi or shounen ai then i recommend this. It has such a sweet romantic story, it has it's lesson in life and how two people meet in such an unexpected time and day. It was really worth it and faun.
    Third would be Flowers of evil , such a very realistic incest i have ever read. Am a fan of incest story and this one is sure a very exact way of describing what incest really mean. I t brakes the usual forbidden love story their is to it and you need a big hear to cope up with such story and not ending up sobbing the whole time.

that's pretty much, my fave in every genre

Newbie Kosuk3 is off to a good start
    Thanks

There is no easy way to answer this but...

1st. One piece - Luffy and His crew not only are hilarious but they also have amazing powers and the nakana thing really is cool.
    The whole concept of a pirate world and a hidden treasure Love it!!!

2nd. Gantz - Ive read it a few days ago and im still amazed but such violence and the idea of the Manga!! Really Good.

3rd. Shingeky no Kyojin Or Naruto since the beginning of the War - Shingeki because of The idea of humans fearing everiday for their lives against something so powerfull very good and the story can evolve into to something soo good!
    Naruto Lately has surprised me i want to see what happens next!

Manhwa i really like Tower of God the story is really good and easy to read but the story is really good!

Devoted Otaku tinatinaww is off to a good start tinatinaww's Avatar
    Thanks

1)one piece manga--for its wonderful adventures
    2) Naruto manga--for its excithing fights
    3) Detective Conan--for clever Conan

Newbie phoenixsunsgaspar is off to a good start phoenixsunsgaspar's Avatar
    Thanks

Fairy Tail - Who wouldn't love this manga? It's complete with action, adventure, drama and comedy

One Piece - "Roronoa Zoro", he's the reason why! He got the attitude and the humor . Plus it has so many cool heroes and villains, you can't help to compare many abilities.

Hitman Reborn - It has appealing character's, enough for making the fangirls drools . And every release makes me excited.

Don't tell anyone but, I'm really a ninja.
    :

hen
    Newbie hen is off to a good start hen's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Gantz - It simply amazes me, the story, the characters, the developments, the art, this is without a doubt my favorite manga, I really like the development of Kurono from just a coward who doesnt give a **** about the world yet he looks down on everyone to an awesome alien killing badass who saves humanity.

2. One Piece - nuff said with this one, best anime/manga in the world right now.

3. GTO - Onizuka Eikichi I would love to have a teacher like Onizuka

Newbie Alchemy Champion RebbieChan is off to a good start RebbieChan's Avatar
    Thanks

Fullmetal Alchemist - The characters feel very real, as do the setting and story, despite the fact that it's a fantasy. It also has great action/suspense/pacing. I honestly can't think of a single complaint that could be had about it.

Blood+ - Unlike the anime which seems to drag on, the manga takes only what it needs to convey the story in the dark and romantic way that it does...(that was worded terribly) anyway...it's a great story, great characters and setting, moves at a good pace...Like it way more than the anime.

After School Nightmare -it's different, intriguing, thought-provoking, suspenseful quirky. It's very original, very cool, and surprisingly deep.
    "Is it alright for me to believe in a future that everyone can live in happiness?"

Newbie Jayceeday is off to a good start Jayceeday's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Dengeki Daisy; It's really funny and made me laugh whenever I read it at night on my phone. It's cute, romantic and the storyline is great! I hope there would be a season two too.. it'll just make my life complete!

2. Koko Ni Iru Yo!; Everything about this was CUTE. The artwork and story. It made me smile a lot and I recommend it to anyone that loves cute romance.

3. Koizora; Based off of the movie and drama, I really liked the manga too. The plot is sometimes bittersweet and tragic but it shows how much the main character tries to move on. The art is unique too and I love everything!
    If you're lost, you can look & you will find me;
    Time after time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 775 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast