+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 709 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

Newbie Rine is off to a good start Rine's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

1. One Outs - It's a psychological manga. Their's baseball too... But the psychological battles are OUT OF THIS WORLD!! *eeeeeeeek* The theme is extreme gambling.
    2. Liar Game - By the same creator that's behind One Outs. The theme is extreme gambling too waged in a tournament that random people got dragged into and the only choices are winning or hell.
    3. Bakuman - Made by the creative duo responsible for Death Note. It's a manga ABOUT MAKING MANGA!! FRAME NARRATIVE!! FRAME NARRATIVE!! FRAME NARRATIVE!! READ OR YOU'RE A RADISH LOVER, BEACH!
    You're fighting for something you want... That calls for passion and guts!

Newbie Rayfear is off to a good start Rayfear's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Ubel Blatt - Its a dark fantasy manga. Its art is great and the story is personally the best among the best. Each chapter's plot just makes you keep reading for more.

2. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles- Practically the first manga to drive me to tears (Kurogane's Past). Just a shame its ending is half tragedy.

3. MX0 - Well, its a very amusing manga, on how the main character tries very hard to act as a strong magician when he has actually no magical powers.

Newbie lychai is off to a good start lychai's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm.... i don't know what my "top" favorites are, but here are a FEW of my favorites

"I'll tie you up, kiss you, and f**k you" - It's a yaoi oneshot. The art is adorable and it kind of gets hot.

"Tsumi ni Nureta Futari" - I loved the plot in the beginning. It was like "I slept wit my sister/brother?" "i'm in love with her/him" kind of thing. The famous love triangle romance is in it. Also some tragic moments. Unfortunately, one of the characters, Kasumi, can't do anything on her own. She always needs someone to do things for her.

"Rock Lee" - Funny, cute, and hey - it's about Lee!

Newbie Daisuke Dark is off to a good start Daisuke Dark's Avatar
    Thanks

1st OHSHC - Dunno how to explain i just love the anime. its funny. and there are some really precious moments. i like how the characters are all so different.
    2nd DNANGEL - Ive always been a DNA fan. I like the storyline and i like the characters and i think Wiz is just adorable
    3rd Tsubasa - once again dunno why i just like it. Im a big fan of Fai. I guess i just like the storyline and how there are so many worlds

Daisuke-Im Daisuke Niwa!
    Dark- And Im the great Phantom thief Dark!

Otaku jackdd is off to a good start
    Thanks

just top one
    naruto-----------------------
    naruto is the best one i love it very much, for the battle, friendship, dream, and anything else in the manga
    and i can not wait to read naruto 583

Newbie AnYue Tenjo is off to a good start AnYue Tenjo's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Tokyo Crazy Paradise- The plot holds action, drama, comedy and a couple of love triangles that revolve around a girl disguised as a boy.
    2. Fruits Basket- There are so many life lessons in this story that could be really helpful if I ever become a parent. Plus there were a lot of bishies
    3. Akuma na eros- To love a devil is a difficult thing to do and this girl did. Theres a love triangle between a mortal girl, Lucifer, and Michael the great angel. Its kind of short but really sweet.
    AnYue is God! [IMG]blue witch[/IMG]

Otaku alwinyu is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azereth View Post
    oh, this one is hard -.-

fist that would be One Piece , am a huge fan of luffy's ability and tough times to be a pirate king. Though damn it's taking a LOT of days, months or years to update am still gonna wait until he becomes the PIRATE KING. His awesome that way i guess. THe plot was never boring for me, the fight scenes are just totally epic and i must say am a sucker for comedy and action. This one could really make my day ^^
    Second would be Seven days, the very first shounen ai i have read !! and i was sooo damn founded then start reading yaoi after that. To those who haven't read the manga and is fan of yaoi or shounen ai then i recommend this. It has such a sweet romantic story, it has it's lesson in life and how two people meet in such an unexpected time and day. It was really worth it and faun.
    Third would be Flowers of evil , such a very realistic incest i have ever read. Am a fan of incest story and this one is sure a very exact way of describing what incest really mean. I t brakes the usual forbidden love story their is to it and you need a big hear to cope up with such story and not ending up sobbing the whole time.

that's pretty much, my fave in every genre
    me,too.one piece is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!``````````````````

Newbie oktaphya is off to a good start oktaphya's Avatar
    Thanks

My Top 3 Favorite Manga;

1. Hitsuji no Namida ( tears of sheep )
    the story is typically other shoujo manga. an old manga. I read it when I am junior school. but this is the first manga that ever made me in tears. maybe because there was I saw the true meaning of friendship, love and family. the story is fun, but sad and warm.

2. Omake no Kobayashi-kun.
    the manga that make me laughing and crying like hell. lol
    at first, this manga is full of comedy and hilarious. but as the story goes, it show us the dark and sorrow side of kobayashi-kun. who knows that the cute, happy go lucky and loveable yamato kobayashi-kun is hiding a sorrowful secret. and when the secret is uncovered, I found my self crying like a baby....

3. One Piece.
    the most favorite manga of mine. I already read it for years.
    I feel like watching my own child grew up as the times goes by.... at first the art is so childish, the characters is so skinny and weak. lol
    but as the time goes by, little by little they are all grew up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 709 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast