+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 438 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

Banned rainbows14 is off to a good start rainbows14's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

I only have one...
    It's Psyren, it's my favorite because, I'm really into survival and super powers.

Smart New Styles by Eva Gabor for 2012

Newbie pest20 is off to a good start pest20's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Fruits Basket- It's different from all the other manga's i have read. The story is simple, but it made me cry in so many parts. All of you looking for a great love story that doess not have any ecchi scenes in it, this is the manga for you.

2. Nisekoi- It was the funniest manga I have ever read. The concept was so different and all the moment were hilarious.

3. YAMADA-KUN TO 7-NIN NO MAJO-The story was out of the world, and the hero is different from what you usually red.
    When nothing goes right, go left

Newbie Snuggles is off to a good start Snuggles's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Ranma on 1. Hana yori dango, i loved it so much I even bought the anime, watched the japenes drama and the korean drama, cant wait to own them as well. It was an intense love triangle, im a sucker for romance so girls if u like good looking men and a "realistic love story" this is for you!! xD

2. MARS- also has its own real life drama. A love between a "bad boy" and an innocent girl, couldnt put the books down!! i really suggest this manga, even the live action! (side note) opening theme Alan Kuo- Ling, love it!!

3. i cant even pick number three cause then that means i cant mention anymore and theres just too many!!
    Black bird, love between a human girl and demon, hell yeah! MeruPuri, Ceres celestial legend, gaaah cant pick! xD
    "If i said you had a nice body, would you hold it againt me?"

Newbie Hellfire36O is off to a good start
    Thanks

1. Fullmetal Alchemist - out of all the manga's that I have read, Fullmetal not only brings great story and action but also intense emotions that had me cry at some moments. If there is a manga that can do that, then you know it's good.
    2. One Piece - A good story that uses a open world environment and puts it to good use with unique characters and great lands that not all have yet to be seen. And it's the most funniest manga i have ever read. Plus that manga has the greatest fight sequence between Luffy and Lucci.
    3. It's a debate of High School of the Dead(HSOTD) or Death Note
    -HSOTD- I love zombie apocalypse movies and games, and reading a manga like this is just great. This manga tries to be really realistic with a cast of characters that you'll like. Because of it's realism is why I like it so much. Not because of the girls that are in it.
    -Death Note- I love the story that it tells with so much intensity between Light and L and how they duke it out. The down side though was that intensity seemed to have been gone with the death of L, so it wasnt the same.

Newbie vkitty is off to a good start vkitty's Avatar
    Thanks

Meow.......hmmmm well my top 3 mangas would have to be
    1. D gray man- i luv it sooooo much, there is just enough humor and a lot of intense moments where ur like wazz gonna happen :O n i think the manga drawing is excellent and gorgeous ^^
    2. Faster than a Kiss- OMG i could not stop reading this manga once i read the first chapter, it is sooooooooooooooooooo cute <3 n i almost died because its an ongoing manga n they haven't come out w/ a new chapter in a while/ n it just left of on a major cliff hanger,.................. FML :O
    3. One Piece- ok one piece is one piece XD that all i gotta say n its fing hilarious n badass
    RAWRRR! kitty luvs u *neko* PAWS UP..cause you were BORN THIS WAY!

Newbie Zeroshii is off to a good start Zeroshii's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Mirai Nikki. I grew attached to most of the characters, they were very likable. Also, the story was great. Had me at the edge of my seat most of the time! I loved the art style, as well.
    2. Durarara!!. Kinda the same with Mirai Nikki. I LOVE the characters (Mainly Kida), they were all unique in their own way. I love how all their paths intertwine...so cool! xD
    3. Fullemetal Alchemist. It had a great story, great characters, a nice touch of depression and not happy all the way through. I loved the art style, as well!

Newbie yesayes is off to a good start yesayes's Avatar
    Thanks

I honestly wish I could narrow it down to just three! Right now I am thinking: School Days - honestly, how can you not love the twisted plot? Durarara is amazing and I love Mangas of that same type like Guilty Crown, but I don't know how I would rate them Elfen Lied is up there for sure, but I am not positive if it makes it into my top 3. I really need to make a list of everything I have read/watched. I guess I will do that and then come back! :P However, School Days is staying as my top 1 forever. The story line of School Days, the ending, the art, the characters, everything is perfectly matched and its scary perfection matches the scarily gruesome ending. Also, High School DxD has to be up there somewhere (lol) just went through that recently, I guess I am just a sucker for action/romances. Time to make a list so I can put a serious 1,2,3 together and come back!
    If my heart stops will I die?

Newbie yesayes is off to a good start yesayes's Avatar
    Thanks

Samuari Deeper Kyo is a favorite of mine as well, I was always looking for someone strong enough to match Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin and Mibu Kyoshiro was that someone. The story line is great to have two enemies trapped in one body trying to get back to normal and also falling for the same girl! I little bit of romance thrown in is always good. The ending is also so breathtakingly perfect in my opinon and you can't help but keep wondering who really made it out alive and fell in love with the girl and took her away to a happy ending (lol).
    If my heart stops will I die?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 438 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 74 124 ... LastLast