+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 759 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

Otaku silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

. Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE -because before I watched the Anime of it,
    I found it very nice, even when I'm in school I bring them with me. But, its
    just a past time for me. But I like the story and the way they Draw it.

2. Hunter x Hunter - because the excitement it give you when you read it. Its
    just, I wonder what will be the next journey or quest that gon and his
    friends will be going to.

3. Fruits Basket - even the Anime of this is Great!!! I like the story as well as
    the characters..

Thats my 3 choices... I hope I can find someone who loves this manga too.

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

#1 - Prince Of Tennis (Tennis No Ojisama) : from the way the techniques that each and every character uses you could tell that the writer really got himself thinking and I was amazed by the techniques that he was able to come up with. I like the way the story was plot~ the teamwork that you see and the obstacles that you pass through during your adolescence years.

#2 - DragonBall : it was my first manga + anime~ It was THIS story that brought my interest into the Anime & Manga world. Not only that, the excitement that I always have when reading each book was unforgettable. While reading I was always wondering if Coola will ever be destroyed HA! but if he does then there won't be ath to read abt

#3 - it's a tough decision but I guess I'll go with......... Tsubasa Chronicle:
    The seems-like-never-ending journey always keeps you thinking what will the next journey be like? What sort or place will they go to this time? Will Sakura finally remember Shaoran? And who Shaoran really is...The many many questions that runs in your head and the excitement that kept you from reading it. And to be frank, I do like this kind of excitement

Well there you go Top #3 but there'll always be a change cos there's still lotsa more manga to be explore

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite Manga are as follows:

1) Ai Yori Aoshi - For its engaging and enjoyable story line, Read my review of the manga in the reviews section for more of my thoughts on this.

2) Love Hina - If only for its closure of the series. The Anime was a cliffhanger and didn't finish anything, also for the expanded back stories and also other stories that weren't included in the the Anime

3) Azumanga Daioh - Its just so damn funny, and a must read for any High school student or recent graduate. The anime and manga brought at tear to my eye when Kagura is talking to her teacher for the last time... course I had just graduated from High school myself, so I could relate to it.

Well, thats it, my favorite manga, and why.

Newbie sindy_luffy is off to a good start sindy_luffy's Avatar
    Thanks

One piece: a wonderfull stories about friendship. Very touching! Makes u think that the world is full of mysterious, unknown things and friendship...is everything!
    Dragon ball: work of a truly genius. I like "Big bang attack" and "Final flash" from Vegetta. The story is not complicated and somepart of it makes you lol.
    Bleach: good plot, good technique, good looking boys and girls, good story.

This is my first post...hehehe

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

3-Fruits basket, it is a rnadom,funny,romantic(ish)kind of manga, very fun and very enjoyable..^.^
    2-Inuyasha- i prefer the manga over the anime because i feel there is a more...darker mood to the manga then the anime
    1- Naruto- again i prefer the manga over the anime, because it seems a little more darker in story context, and more action, blood

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Newbie arvin is off to a good start arvin's Avatar
    Thanks

name your top favorite 3 manga and explain

1)FRUITS BASKET
    because it so very romantic episode and i really very "kilig" (phillippine language)... totally

2)his and her circumstance
    why? cu'z it so very romantic with comedy episode.....
    3)super gals
    its all about three girls who search the long lost love and the leader and gangster in shibuya ran kutobuki, her friend who really fall in love ran's brother and also gangster in the past "miu".., and the girl who really fall in love popular actor in shibuya and bright, sweet, friendly, patient, "aya"..

three girls, cute girls.....................

Newbie [zgmfx-10a] is off to a good start [zgmfx-10a]'s Avatar
    Thanks

1/Gundam Seed:since I was little giant robots of mass destruction(GRMD's) have always apealled to me. I loved the origonal storyline but i never like the fact about evolution, not because but it takes dozens of generations to provide that amout of advancement(or mabey i watch to much SG-1).
    2\Berserk:Gut's vs. 100 men, you tell me why.
    3\Inuyashia:I just love the character development, the story progression, even the villians, and anti-heroes lives grip you so that you must have more. oh yeah one more thing tetsiaga.

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Fruits Basket: I watched the anime and thought I'd try and read the manga because I liked it so much. I fell in love with the manga... thus leading to be one of my favorites.

2.Angel Sanctuary: My friend Caleb sat in English class always reading them, so I asked to barrow them. They were the first manga I read more then 10 volumes of. They were also the way I got to become better friends with Caleb. He's my best friend to this day.

3. Buso Renkin: I read a chapter of it in Shonen Jump and loved it. I went and decided to buy the manga and still love it.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 759 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast