+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 586 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

Newbie InitialDAE86 is off to a good start InitialDAE86's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

Well I have many but to name three i like, here they are!

1st: Initial D - Because it has racing action, suspense, and also i like racing period! But also it keeps you on your toes on what the character is going to do!

2nd: Kagetora - THe characters are hilarious, the storyline is great, and funny no matter where you look. (most of the time!)

3rd: School Rumble - Because it is damn funny, no matter what the main character does she can't get her loves attention!

THese are my top 3 mangas!

One Piece Crew.
    -InitialDAE86

Newbie mizumi888 is off to a good start mizumi888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

1. Ouran High School Host Club - It's quite hilarious and cute. The character developments are interesting as well as the plot itself, even though at some point it seems random. The artwork is fantastic too and the characters are very cute. It's the first harem shoujo series that I've ever taken liking to.

2. Law of Ueki - It's funny! Really! Though I like the characters' appearances better in the anime, it's certainly still interesting. Though once in a while I might get tired of the "justice" talk, in the end, it proves to be a good thing anyway and becomes the very reason that characters change in a good way. It's a bit cliche but it's a has a great plot all in all.

3. D.N.Angel - I honestly prefer the manga development rather than the anime. The plotline of the manga is exciting and in my view, the art is better. The characters are just too cute :P

I hope I made sense there. This is my first post

Newbie ApologeTicked may be famous one day ApologeTicked may be famous one day ApologeTicked's Avatar
    Thanks

Ranma 1/2---Hilarious Storyline

Hana-Kimi--Who can't love crossdressers?

Sailor Moon--Amazing Artwork!
    APOLOGETIX ROX MY SOX!

KARL MESSNER ROCKS OUT LOUD!

Newbie immortal_tenshi may be famous one day immortal_tenshi may be famous one day immortal_tenshi's Avatar
    Thanks

I like this topic, its awsome!!!

1st - BLEACH: its just an awsome storyline [although the bounto arc was much to be desired >.>"] I also love the anime..

2nd - Beautiful people: Its a one shot, but its beautiful...its talking about all these different people...[5 diff stories] and they're [the characters] all unique in their own way...very inspiring ^___^

3rd - DNAngel: may I please say first say that Dark/Krad/Satoshi are hawt XD and much luff for darling Riku XDD. This story is bewtifulll. There is this kind of lingering sorrow that is left in your heart until the ending...thats just where it goes emotionally crazeh...in which I cried EVERYTIME I watched it *blush* nyuuu >_< luff!

Lol!! Gomen nasai!!!! XD I wrote too much ne?
    Buhbaiz!!
    ~ "tsuki to taiyou mitai hanarete ite mo chikazuite ite mo hikari wo uketomeru kyori de ite ne" ~
    ~ "like the moon and sun, even when near or far please be close enough to capture my light" ~

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

well right now I only have 2 top favorite Manga, but they are Realbout High School, because I like alot of action in my readings and the main character does not care what people thought about her. I have not read it in a while though but it was my first one. My second favorite is Love hina, because I am alot like Keitaro, the main character and what happens to him I can relate to alot.

Newbie Sazurii is off to a good start Sazurii's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Fruits Basket-
    It was my first manga. I love the story and how it relates to realife. ive read to the 16th. It has made me cry more then once.
    2. Hana Kimi-
    So funny and sweet. again i can relate to some of it. its the second series ive read most of. Ive laughed outloud maybe too many times.
    3. Crescent Moon-
    the third manga ive (percentage-ly) read most of. i like the humor in dark stories they jsut kindof mix in a good way.(idk if frased that right haha). The characters are really cute, and i like the suspense, and the love story hidden under most of the story.
    No Way! I'm The Beautiful One Dammit!

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

1st - 3X3 Eyes
    I alway loved 3X3 Eyes cause that was one of the many first Animes I ever watched, when I found out about the manga I just jumped at it. Sence then I've been reading the manga scans (I'm on vol.30 Ch.9)
    2nd - Flame of Recca
    I started the Series for my sister but then Got to reading it and now I'm hooked on it
    3rd - XXX Holic
    There is no real reson why that I like this Manga but I Really Realy do

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

1st: Chobits - I absolutely fell in love with the plotline and characters. It always made me laugh at Hideki's reactions towards Chii's innocence that ended up being so overtly sexual. The ensuing love story also caught my heart strings - it was so cute!!

2nd: Trigun - Vash is my first experience with a subtitled anime and since I knew about the manga I had to buy it. I own the first 2 "thicker" manga not the "Maximum" ones. I was curious to the storyline and how it differs to the anime which I own.

3rd: All New Tenchi Muyo! - Ah, Tenchi Muyo became a favourite just by fluke. I went to my usual comic store and happened to come across it and decided to pick it up. Tenchi, Ryo-ohki, and Ryoko are my love <3 since I love how they're always fighting over poor Tenchi. Tenchi is so powerful and strong in his own way, but a typical boy. Ah.. the hilarity.
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 586 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast