+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 617 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

Newbie rukiasoulreaper is off to a good start rukiasoulreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

My top 3 manga are:
    Death Note: The series is so awesome and the drawings just capture my imagination (seriously). It has an excellent plot and uber-kewlcharacters (Light and L) and the title should explain the kewlness of it (not really but nice way 2 get a person grab the 1st volume)

Bleach: I currently only own volumes 1 and 2 but the drawings r so detailed and the characters have great personalities. Tite Kubo knows wat he is doing!

Tsubasa Chroncles: I luv plot because it dealings w/ feelings, memories, but also has action with uniques characters.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

one of them is ONE PIECE because not only is it like my second favorite anime but the manga goes a lot faster than the anime and its cool to see the diffrences between the manga and anime.
    Next is RAVE MASTER because i never got to finish the anime since CN pulled it off the air and it's not that bad of a story. it's sorta original if you ask me.
    Lastly it's NARUTO. I read it in Shonen Jump and i like to see the diffrence between the manga and anime, plus cuz i use Naruto mangas to try to draw my original characters in the same kind of design. same with one piece and rave master.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Negima. My top because its got a lot of diffrent elements and it never gets boring. Plus it has magic, hot girls, and a ten year old boy trying to handle it all. Hilarious.

KageTora. I fell a another ninja story. Its more of a romance than any fighting but the arts he uses are great when he does. Plus the art is terrific and well shaded.

Air Gear. One of the few manga I never wanted to see turned into an anime. The pages flow very well, as iff they are moving on their own. The story is easy to follow but also has deeper elements for older readers. And the girls. Nothing more about that that needs to be said.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie MiliardoP is off to a good start
    Thanks

Neon Genisis Evangelion Angelic days- Because i love evangelion, lol and to see a nicer story is welcome.

Naruto- well its Naruto the drawings are top notch and its pretty synch with the story BELIVE IT haha.

Sailor moon-......i like sailor moon XP

Newbie Mindfreak may be famous one day Mindfreak may be famous one day Mindfreak's Avatar
    Thanks

My top 3 fav mangas=P

1: Inuyasha all the way! The characters are detailed and u really understand their personality and there arent too many characters like in a manga like Naruto. While I do like Naruto I think Inuyasha is better manga cause it has more time to spend on inividual characters. Also I love the amazing artwork in the original mangas as well as the ani-mangas.=)

2:Probably Rurouni Kenshin. It has a great story line and while it keeps taking u back, for the beginning of the series is after most of everything happened, it still keeps u informed and unconfused. Plus everything that happens afterward is strikingly interesting. It's like an enjoyable history lesson. Also this manga throws in just the right amount of romance!=P

3:Tough one. I'll have to go with the one I most recently picked up and started reading yesterday!Tri-gun maximum!(I read the first 2 volumes) I always loved Trigun, and while this one is starting to confuse me, I love this manga! All the characters are still great and I can seem to grab hold of this even better than the original anime!=)
    "Praise Inu-Yasha"

You are limited to having 4 lines of text in your signature. This includes blank lines. -- Hassun

Newbie rbrtp is off to a good start rbrtp's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

1. Ghost In The Shell - because it was the first anime film i saw and i really liked the film + starting to collect the stand alone complex

2. Blood Alone by Masayuki Takano because its the only manga book i own so far + i think it is a really great book

3. Street Fighter- i only have seen street fight through games becuase im a retro Gamer and personaly i think tht Street Fighter 2 is the best retro Game ever!!
    Darkness Within

Newbie Shincus may be famous one day Shincus may be famous one day Shincus's Avatar
    Thanks

1. BLEACH :all the character has different personalities with if i not mistaken no two characters have the same personalities.The story plot is also very attractive to me=shinigami

2. Quran High School Host Club : tamaki is good looking but very funny, haruhi sometime is smart but is very funny of her tht she didn't reliaze that half the Host club(Hikaru,Kaoru,kyoga???,tamaki)have feeling to her. can't wait to see haruhi end up with who. I wish it will be TamakiXHaruhi

3. Death Note : when i first read the manga i probly attracted by the story. Light who is a genius who is perfect in everythings VS the world best detective and smart L.

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Genshiken- Its one of the best things I've ever read, the characters the story everything is wonderful, Its just a story of an otaku club, but I wish I was part of that club everytime I read the books, and no matter whats happening in RL they make me smile.

2. Welcome to the NHK- If it wasn't for the drug use and hiding in bushes to take pictures of grade school girls it would be a mirror of my life. The comedy of it and just how Satou act around people after being isolated is well just so true.

3. Get Backers- The action is just so smooth, Ban and Ginji so cool. Its got everything action comedy fan-service. Oh and the most important Dr. J TEE-HEE.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 617 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast