+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 492 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

Newbie 0n1-suka may be famous one day 0n1-suka may be famous one day 0n1-suka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Top 3 Favorite Manga "Explain"

1- BASTARD!! (simply the best manga ever , awesome story , gorgeous art , been ongoing since 1987, a must read for any serious otaku )

2- BLAME! (I love the feel of this manga , dark and " alone-ish " , the lack of talking in this manga does it great justice , only making you pay more attention at the details , immerging you deeper into the twisted world Tsutomu Nihei created, giving you a sense of acomplishment when you figure something since the main character barely ever talks from beeing alone 95% of the time , its a welcome change from having the plot just written to you , I really enjoyed reading this manga)

3- hakaiou noritaka / 破壊王ノリタカ!(one of the most if not the funniest manga I've ever read , this manga is ROFL good i'm not kidding , plus its an awesome fighting manga ... you might learn quite a few fighting tricks with this jewel of a manga , a must read for any shonen fan)
    Above heavens , below heavens . Only I exist , unique and absolute

Otaku samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho's Avatar
    Thanks

1.Hellsing: The manga of my number 1 fave series, enough said.
    2.Trigun Maximum: The most action packed adventure manga with everyone's fave Vash and his buddy Wolfwood, a great add to a shounen fans collection.
    3.Samurai Deeper Kyo: A great manga with good art, nice action, and plenty of hilarious moments. Has a good plot as well.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Only three *whines*... Well let me think... Well they may not be my top three, and I'm sure after I post I'll want to list another three, but here go (and in no particular order).

Naruto: because I love the stories, the art is very nice as well. I love the story lines. The meshing of the characters is nice. The flow is always flawless. I like that you get more from the manga than what they give you in the anime. I enjoy reading more and more about each different character. I have a hand full of favorite characters that I enjoy reading about the most.

Bleach: because I love Bleach, everything about it. the stories, the art, the characters, everything. I have never had an manga (other than Naruto) where I love reading about so many different characters. many things going on, yet everything flows and meshes nicely. With Bleach though; now Renji is my favorite; there are so many characters that I would call favorites, and the number keeps increasing.

Vampire Knight: because I am fascinated by vampires, especially when they are in a storyline that interacts so closely with humans. Again I like the art, characters, the flow & mesh of it all.

I like to mix my heavier manga with more upbeat manga. Keeps things equal ya' know. like NANA, Love*com, etc. yeah I know, but I enjoy the comedy.

Newbie Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm...k, I'll make a list. These are the ones I like right now at least, though I'm excluding the ones that I've seen more of the anime then the manga.

Claymore: It's more or less different than what I've read in the past. It's storyline is quite origional in a sense except for the obvious "Hero with big sword kills monsters" scenario. The storyline is great and I can't wait for it to continue.

Air Gear: I like it's story, mostly because it's not just a shonen, but it's also got some romance inside of it too. Although the general storyline is for a teenage audience, it's explainations are logical and well thought up, with quite a few twists. Though the main thing I love is the metaphors to Ikki to a bird. Most of them can be said about life in general is inspirational.

FullMetal Alchemist: It explains things in a perfectly logical way, the storyline as well as concept is amazing. The art portays the emotions perfectly and also knows when to put in some laughter. Hell, it's better than the anime.

Naruto Shippuden >> 51 | Gundam 00 >> 24 | FMA >> Ch. 81

Newbie Otaku Master X is off to a good start Otaku Master X's Avatar
    Thanks

Phew, tough one. Here goes...

1) Dragon Ball, because it has a perfect balance of action and humor.

2) GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, because Onizuka is a great role model.

3) Chobits, because it's the first manga I got totally addicted to.

And by the way, don't read Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle. It's not that great. In fact, it's dull. Read xxxHolic instead

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

There's way to many but if I have to choose just three...

1. Fushigi Yuugi because it's what got me really hooked, plus it's the first Watase work that I've seen/read

2. NANA because it's Yazawa's best manga to date - the story's more mature than her other works

3. Lone Wolf & Cub because I like samurai-themed story and Itto's life journey that's full of reflection as he enters meifuumado was really enlightening

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

Newbie bpoponmyheart is off to a good start bpoponmyheart's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't read many but here goes:

1. Yotsuba: what can I say other than Yotsuba is the cutest character in the world! I kept laughing as I read it and loved the comedy that showed up in the storylines. I think the author really captures a child's curiousity well and reminds us of all the things we used to enjoy when we were little. It makes me really miss my younger sister.

2.Haunted House: the artwork does a wonderful job of telling the story of a normal teen and his own version of the Adams family.

3.Fruits Basket: I really enjoyed the show and had watched the whole series through twice and so found the manga pleasant. For a fan of the show, the manga helps to fill in the gaps the show just doesn't have time to show. I also like the emphasis on romance that you get inklings of in the show.

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

My top 3 favourite anime mangas are:

1) Soul Eater: I like the story line. It's interesting... It has got something to
    do with magic and fantasy.

2) Naruto Shippuuden: What can I say... I like Naruto a lot -PEACE!- The
    story line and characters...

3) Billion Girl: I just started to read this anime manga. It's interesting.
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 492 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 59 109 ... LastLast