Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Top 3 strongest characters

Newbie Light Mario is off to a good start
    Thanks

Top 3 strongest characters

Errr...I don't know if this is the right place for thi but.

Let's say you could pick ANY character from EVERY manga ever made in the history of mankind, and team up to do whatever you want. You can only pick 3 characters as long as they are not Gods or mechs or anything similar to that.

Which would you pick? Taking in account you want the strongest team: here is mine. Do not take into account if you like them or not, you are trying to make the strongest team you can't think of.

1.- Amane Misa from Death Note: The reason is simple...having the power to kill your adversary off the hook is amazing...but I know what you are thinking...why not Light? simple, Amane Misa has the eyes, Light doesn't, so she is far more useful as part of the team. Besides, If I hanged around with Light for too ling I fear I would end up being used by Light sooner than later.

2.-Son Goku from Dragon Ball Z: nuff' said

3.-Shickibukai Kuma from One Piece: He is very strong as he is, with the beams and his resistance. However I picked him as a last resort meassure. If the enemy was simply to strong for my team...I could have Kuma simply blow them away from my sight into some foreign planet...or something.

Newbie ILoveUzamakiix77 is off to a good start ILoveUzamakiix77's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Top 3 strongest characters

I'd Go For #1-Broly..Wat else is there to say lols.. #2-Ichigo..SoulReaper-Hollow-Human-=Beast Best Shinigami alive..Thats it game over.!! #3-Shikamaru...Smartest ninja plan out a perfect attack using all thier strengths..cant go wrong with this team.!!
    x.The Power Inside Can Cause Havoc And Destruction.x
    Rep+ ; Please

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i good with uzumakiix's first to but shikamaru nooo way id go with sosuke aizen or if you want a naruto character go with madara uchiha or pain so 1.broly 2.Ichigo Kurosaki 3.Madara Uchiha

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm jealous of your line upakaryu! I would have to go with 1. Aizen becuase his total hypnosis is awesome! 2. Ulquiorra becuase he's down right powerful! 3. Pain becuase he has super powerful 6 bodies!

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Sailor Mars (Sailor Moon) - her character is generally cool, calm, level headed, on and off the battlfield at least 90% of the time. Which is something you need in times of emergency. And more importantly she's a team player and is capable of following directions.

Bulma (DBZ) - she's pretty weak, she's one of the first to panic, but she's perfect for working in teams. And if she's panicky, a shot while later she'll have some new device or gadget that'll be beneficial to her (and her team) to get them out trouble.

Shikamaru (Naruto Shippuuden) - Bulma's got brains and the tech skills. Sailor Mars is the perfect soldier (most of the time), Shikamaru is the tactician and he can defend himself.

Newbie narutoposer is off to a good start narutoposer's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Top 3 strongest characters

me being a naruto ,deathnote,and one piece fan myself i would have to choose naruto,Reusake or L, and zolo

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Being Logical, Many of the DragonBallZ characters could blow up a planet without much effort. Or something to that effect. So...

1)Broly. He's just huge.
    2)Lelouche. Could rule the world Tyranically or with his Geass and influence *CoughCoughCough*
    3)Sosuke Aizen. Leader of the Arrancar, can bring someone of Grimmjow's strength to his knees by exerting spiritual pressure. Would hate to see his full power. Holy crap.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

ooo nice thought dark angel having aizen and broly conquer the world then have lelouch rule its a perfect team almost and i wanna change my answer im going with 1.Aizen 2.SS4 Gogeta 3. Suzaku Kururugi w/ Lancelot Albion i mean the knight of zero and the new zero to rule with gogeta and Aizen under his command

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast