Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vampire Knight

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Vampire Knight

A friend of mine got me into this Manga. I'm ont too good with explaining things, so here a Wiki link ^^ Vampire Knight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If there are any VK fans out there, perhaps between us we could figure out Yuuki's past! ^^

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Vampire Knight

I am a huge fan! Sometimes I would read it in Shojo Beat. I would also buy the manga.. I think that it is a really well dont series! I cant wait to see what happens!! AAA!! I want the relationship between Yuki Cross and Kaname Kuran to grow stronger.. I dont really care for Zero Kiryu.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

O_O\\ you... you! how could you love that pair more then ZeroxYuuki? Them two are PERFECT for each other while Kaname is a sly bastard (especially at the end of Chapter 32... grrr)

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

i love vampire knight its one of the best manga out there yuki is my favorite charecter the story line is great and the charect6ers are all awsome
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Did I hear someone breath Vampire Knight!

I have been talking (Pm back & forth) with another member on the site about it.
    I'd demand that Shojo Beat be stood against a wall and "taken out" for what they do to us. They give us these great stories, and just when you're addicted and can't live without em', they pull them out and slap another story in it's place. Then the circle starts again. Like I said I'd have them... but I can't like without their stories!
    As a matter of fact I just finished the October issue.
    I'm getting off in a minute, but what is it you are trying to figure out? Other than... Can Vampire Knight get any better! Love It!
    Oh and I happen to like Zero.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    O_O\\ you... you! how could you love that pair more then ZeroxYuuki? Them two are PERFECT for each other while Kaname is a sly bastard (especially at the end of Chapter 32... grrr)
    no!!!! zERO JUST GETS IN THE WAY OF EVERYTHING!!! and he is really mean sometimes.. and like if you look at Kaname and his past you would understand!! they were so meant for eachother.. even though he is tempted he still loves her..! That is true love! not trying to kill the thing you love and still care for him/her!
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rksamurai View Post
    no!!!! zERO JUST GETS IN THE WAY OF EVERYTHING!!! and he is really mean sometimes.. and like if you look at Kaname and his past you would understand!! they were so meant for eachother.. even though he is tempted he still loves her..! That is true love! not trying to kill the thing you love and still care for him/her!
    You have to have Zero. He's the tortured soul.... there always has to be a tortured soul (one soul more torn than those around them, that's Zero all over), Especially in any vampire story. I have the whole set on order from Right Stuf.com, they're on hold, because some are on back order (and I'd rather get them all at once, than some now/some later), so I'm just reading them through S.Beat right now. When is that November issue gonna' be out!

Thanks

Kaname is the one who gets in the way, the sly stinker! >>

Quick question, how far has everyone read because i wanna tlak about the story and not sure if i would be spoiling it or not ^^\

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast