Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vampire Knight

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Vampire Knight

I LOVE Vampire Knight its amazing...I am the latest part of Vampire Knight on Shojo Beat which is the part with Yuki about to give her blood to the newest Vampire that became part of the Night School which at that moment is when Zero comes in right at the moment she is about to drink from Yuki...anyways I am a big YukixZero FAN!! I love Vampire Knight its my all time favorite manga!!

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Umbriel View Post
    You have to have Zero. He's the tortured soul.... there always has to be a tortured soul (one soul more torn than those around them, that's Zero all over), Especially in any vampire story. I have the whole set on order from Right Stuf.com, they're on hold, because some are on back order (and I'd rather get them all at once, than some now/some later), so I'm just reading them through S.Beat right now. When is that November issue gonna' be out!
    I read it through both the manga and Shojo. I like that idea of him being a tortured soul as you call it.. If only he was competing with Kaname.. I mean if there was a seperate story with him and another character then I would love that.. I like Zero so dont get me wrong.. but I dont want him with Yuki is all.. and thats where I say that he gets in the way.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Newbie rougeangel72 is off to a good start rougeangel72's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    O_O\\ you... you! how could you love that pair more then ZeroxYuuki? Them two are PERFECT for each other while Kaname is a sly bastard (especially at the end of Chapter 32... grrr)

i GUESS ....but I don't see why any guys like Yuuki she is so annoying but if she had to be with someone I would pick Zero 2. But I'm really an AidouXYuuki kind of person, probaly because Aidou's the BEST !!!

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

Aidou is awesome but I am still for ZeroxYuki...Kaname is a nice guy but at the same time he can be annoying and sometimes possessive with Yuki...I know they have been friends ever since he saved her from the vampire but I really just see him as a very protective brother or friend...Yuki does has some feeling for Kaname but not as much as she feels for Zero

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    A friend of mine got me into this Manga. I'm ont too good with explaining things, so here a Wiki link ^^ Vampire Knight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If there are any VK fans out there, perhaps between us we could figure out Yuuki's past! ^^
    Vampire Knight is pretty good for a shojo. I enjoy it. Kaname Kuran is a BAMF, but Zero Kiryu is obviously going to end up with her (it being a shojo manga, after all).

I think that Yuuki Cross' parents were hunters. That would be why they were targeted . . . Sounds credible enough, right?

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i love vampire knight. for one i love vampires and this has the storyline that i just devour. im all for the dark and slightly graphic. as well as like kiss me kill me and godchild. those are some other favorites of mine.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hyuuga13 View Post
    i love vampire knight. for one i love vampires and this has the storyline that i just devour. im all for the dark and slightly graphic. as well as like kiss me kill me and godchild. those are some other favorites of mine.
    I tend to like Godchild more than Vampire Knight because it is a historical piece and is more credible than Vampire Knight. It is easier to believe the former, but the latter is good to read as well.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

im a huge fan also!! first off i love vampires and this is one series that is so engrossing that you just cant get enough of it! im anxiously waiting for book three because i discontinued my subscription to Shojo Beat.
    Last edited by hyuuga13; Nov 06, 2007 at 01:43 PM.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast