+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Vampire Knight

Newbie Analee31 is off to a good start Analee31's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Vampire Knight

omg!!! they're making the anime in april!!!!!!!!! holy crap!!!!!! im so flippn excited!!!!!! i love vampire knight! ive only just recently started to read it but stil!!!! ahhhhh!!!!! i had no clue they were going to make it anime!! where are they releasing it? does anyone know?
    ~Ya no tengo corazon
    Ni ojos para nadie
    Solo para ti~

Newbie Ahiko is off to a good start Ahiko's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Analee31 View Post
    omg!!! they're making the anime in april!!!!!!!!! holy crap!!!!!! im so flippn excited!!!!!! i love vampire knight! ive only just recently started to read it but stil!!!! ahhhhh!!!!! i had no clue they were going to make it anime!! where are they releasing it? does anyone know?
    The series premieres on April 7.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeNewsNetwork.com
    Alternative title: ヴァンパイア騎士 (Japanese)
    Genres: drama, romance, supernatural
    Themes: Vampires

Plot Summary: Yuki's earliest memory is of a stormy night in winter, wherein she was attacked by a vampire... And then rescued by another. Now 10 years later, Yuki Cross, the adapted daughter of the headmaster of Cross Academy, has grown up and become a guardian of the vampire race, protecting her savior, Kaname, from discovery as he leads a group of vampires at the elite boarding school. But also at her side is Zero Kiryu, a childhood friend who’s hatred for the creatures that destroyed everything he held dear, is now determined never to trust them. This coexisting arrangement seems all well and good, but have the vampires truly renounced their murderous ways, or is there a darker truth behind their actions. Is Kaname's infatuation with Yuki the beginning of a forbidden romance, or is it something in her forgotten past that draws him to her. Because in this world of secrets, nothing is as it seems. And the price of misplaced trust may even be worse than death.

Running time: half hour
    Episode titles: We have 13
    Vintage: 2008-04-07

Opening Theme: #1: "Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi" by ON/OFF
    Ending Theme: #1: "still doll" by MANA
    So far, the animation looks really good. It's kind of "stiff" compared to the manga, but that's expected. Anime art usually doesn't come close to the manga art. (Especially in Kamichama Karin, haha.)
    あたしと一緒に遊びたい~

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Now you talking about Kamichama Karin and have currenly finish that anime, it's quited awesome, they doesn't want to copy the manga so they wrote the anime

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Newbie Ahiko is off to a good start Ahiko's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    Now you talking about Kamichama Karin and have currenly finish that anime, it's quited awesome, they doesn't want to copy the manga so they wrote the anime
    Kamichama Karin followed the manga for the most part, mixing Kamichama Chu throughout the whole series. So for the most part, it did copy the manga if you followed the manga while watching the anime. The art in the manga is way superior to the anime. A lot of the times, the characters looked like something that Disney could have drawn.
    あたしと一緒に遊びたい~

kAe
    Newbie kAe is off to a good start kAe's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah it's super good manga... when it will show in anime?.. what channel???

Newbie WaterSprite may be famous one day WaterSprite may be famous one day WaterSprite's Avatar
    Thanks

I really enjoy Vampire Knight and am looking forward to the anime.

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

i just started reading vampire knight and of course i loved it, it breaks away from the traditional shojo we usually find.
    i would like to tell u sad story about a vol. of vampire knights.

i usually borrow manga from the liberary(sorry i cant spell)and i have been waiting for vampire knight vol.2 for weeks. when it finally arrives it seems to been dropped in water, its all warped. i think to myself it probably still okay. i take it home to discover missing pages, ripe pages, grafetti, stapled pages together; and it said who ever likes this series f u. can u believe that someone would do that to a volume of vampire knights. whoever did that can kiss my beep.

sorry i just had let it out

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsukino View Post
    Yeah, I have read a little bit of the manga and I really like it too... I am a big vampire fan and it was really cool to find a vampire story that really sucked me into it. That is cool that they are making it into an anime... do you have any idea what studio is going to be handling it?
    im a huge vampire knight fan! just the other day i got book four! im really excited about the anime coming out im concerned though that they might not follow the storyline as well as they could. sometimes the producers have a tendency to veer away from the original story. im hoping though that it is as good as the manga is
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast