+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what is the best manga publisher in North america?japan?

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

what is the best manga publisher in North america?japan?

what publishing company do you think deserves the title of "#1 manga publishing company"?
    i presonally think VIZ.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: what is the best manga publisher in North america?japan?

Viz is other publishers might have more mangas and animes but viz has hdad better mangas and animes like inuyasha,naruto,bleach,FullMetal Alchmist,they are the best in the business.

Sorry but the double post is not my fault so dont take points away.

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Clearly, the best manga publisher in NA is Broccoli Books. Why? Because they publish everything thats related to Galaxy Angel. And the Galaxy Angels are my supreme overlords, whom I would jump off a bridge for. This opinion isn't even remotely close to objective, mind you, but I'll defend it to the death!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

well thats kinda of like whatever to choose a best publisher because of one series.

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally I like TokyoPop! I've only read from two publishers: TokyoPop and Viz. Really their the only ones I've heard of!

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

+ Reply to Thread