Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you think about Vampire Knight?

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

What do you think about Vampire Knight?

I love Vampire Knight it is one of my favorite mangas...So who are your favorite characters? I want Yuki and Zero to be together even though Yuki likes Kaname i feel that she is starting to have feelings for Zero and it may be stronger than her love with Kaname...what do you think? Just pm if you ever want to talk about vampire knight! or just post me!
    Last edited by tora_tora_yatta; May 10, 2007 at 06:54 PM.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think about Vampire Knight?

i just started to read that one, and so far i love Zero, he's got quite the interesting..personality

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tora_tora_yatta View Post
    I love Vampire Knight it is one of my favorite mangas...So who are your favorite characters? I want Yuki and Zero to be together even though Yuki likes Kaname i feel that she is starting to have feelings for Zero and it may be stronger than her love with Kaname...what do you think? Just pm if you ever want to talk about vampire knight! or just post me!
    As awesome as Kaname is, the main character of shojo manga rarely goes with the "prince" figure. She normally ends up with her best friend (who happens to be male) and is even happier than she ever dreamed she could be. **gag** Zero sucks (blood).

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

very funny divine punishment... but its awesome...I so want Zero and Yuki to get together they are so cute...Aiora have you read volume two book of vampire knight?

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

The story isn't impressive nor original and is taking quite long to progress. Still, I like this manga and from how it is going so far I'd say Zero has the upper hand in winning Yuuki, which is good since I'm all for the ZeroxYuuki pairing.

Thanks

YAY!!! ZeroxYuki It does take a while but its interesting on my part...how far have you gotten on the manga momoko?

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

I've read up to Vol. 6. I really doubt kaname would end up with Yuuki. Yuuki and Zero has too many "moments" for it to end that way.

Newbie Sazurii is off to a good start Sazurii's Avatar
    Thanks

I loooove Vampire Knight. I'm thinking Zero and Yuki too. There's so much care and love in their friendship they dont realize they're falling in love. That might not be whats going on, but kinda what i feel when i read it and hope for in the future. Kaname is my second guy character of course.
    No Way! I'm The Beautiful One Dammit!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast