+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 1730 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: What manga are you currently reading?

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What manga are you currently reading?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexii Miya Bunny View Post
    lol ouran is one of my most fav manga's ^_^ i'm only on the second book of Vampire knight >_< i have to wait for the other one's to get in

XD i love Ouran manga two and the most thing that i like in the manga is when Mori-simpie become speaking with everyone lol ( the ROBOT ) XD lol
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie lilyofthevalley is off to a good start
    in a tiny, dark closet surrounded by figments of my imagination
    Thanks

Right now, I'm reading Eureka Seven and also Snow drop. I jst finished Hana Kimi awile ago, as well as Black Cat, which I loved. I started reading Ouran Host Club but am kinda stalled on that one - too busy reading everything else, i guess.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't want to bother to tell anyone so if you want to know what I'm reading, then it will show up here.

Blackbird's Manga List - MyAnimeList.net

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I started to read Fruits Basket <3. I just saw the anime the other month (i know it's much later then most of you guys). But I really want to know the whole story, since the anime has a lot of missing pieces. Also it misses two persons of the zodiac which is really disappointing to me. I need to read the manga!

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Newbie kaesong boy is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm begin to read Doraemon, which is one of my favourites on TV. I have mangas from it for a long time, but never get to read them because they were Japanese or Mandarin, even one in Viet-Namese. Now I read them online in English which I can speak, and finally I can enjoy this manga.

PROUD OF BEING KOREAN
    Hello from DPRK!

Newbie seraphin is off to a good start seraphin's Avatar
    Thanks

well i am reading naruto shippuden and a new one called two will come
    thats kind of good u know
    sweet girl

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm reading Kasumi. Its about a girl that can turn invisible when she holds her breath. I picked it up because of the story more than the art. Its good and I won't spoil it for anyone who might want to read it. But try it out. Its a very compelling read.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

A really good its called Togari The story is about a boy named Tobei who went to hell for horrible crimes. Finally, the people beheaded him for his unspeakable crimes. He was immediately sent to hell and it was there that he suffered torture for 300 years. After that time had passed, he was given the opportunity to escape from hell. To do this, he must use the Togari (a magical wooden sword that feeds off of the malice and evil of the user to become more powerful) to collect 108 Togas (sins), under the watchful eye of Ose, his private tormentor in Hell. If he collects 108 Togas in 108 days, he'll be free. However, there are rules he must follow...

Rule #1: He must not commit any sins or crimes. If he disobeys this rule, then he will be decapitated and sent back to hell.

Rule #2: He cannot harm any of the people. If he does, then twice as much damage is done to himself. For example, if he punches someone in the face, Tobei will be done the damage, but twice as powerful.

Also, not specifically a rule, but a property of the sword, is that if Tobei loses control of the Togari, he will be absorbed into the sword, along with all of the people who failed to master it before him.

Tobei see the "sins" as monsters following the sinners, invisible to common persons and helping them to commit crimes. When Tobei destroys the "sin", the sinner loses their motivation towards evil.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 1730 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast