+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 1468 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: What manga are you currently reading?

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What manga are you currently reading?

I'm currently keeping track of Naruto, Bleach, and Skyhigh. I'm kinda sorta but not really obsessed with SkyHigh at the moment.

If you haven't read Sky High, it's about how the souls of those were murdered arrive at the Gate of Grudges. Izuko, keeper of the Gate of Grudges presents each soul with three choices: pass through the Gate of Grudges to heaven and be reborn, refuse to admit death and remain as a ghost on earth, or haunt and kill one person and then proceed to hell and eternal suffering. It's pretty entertaining.

Naruto and Bleach are pretty much obsessive. I'm totally in love with the characters, and plot.
     click to show spoiler
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Right now Comic Party...I am on the very last chapter of vol 5.....big book XD
    I want to get the next part of the series...but short on cash at the moment -_- *sigh* oh well ^^

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

im reading countless number of manga right now. a few of them are Mars, Life, Vampire Knight and Deathnote. all of them are very good, and i am trying relentlessly to finish them. my favorite of them: Deathnote.

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

As of the moment, I'm not reading any; but I was deep into the manga adaptation of Tsukihime not too long ago.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Ouran High School Host Club! Haha.This manga makes you go backto it and read it all day long. I like the plot a lot and how the manga artist makes all the character in chibi form. It's very funny. The charater Iliked the most is Tmaki, the king. He's such a drama queen (king) when itcomes to Haruhi.

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

XD I LOVE Tamaki's relationship with Haruhi. I think he's so cute around her. But I think I like the anime better. (I saw it before I continued reading it) But I have two favorite favorites and of course it's the twins. <3

ಥ__ಥ

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Currently I'm going back and forth between Vampire Knight, Naruto and Soul Eater. Vampire Knight has gotten pretty interesting in the previous couple of chapters. Soul Eater is very interesting and kinda reminds me of Bleach and Naruto has gotten me interested once again.

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

I picked up a new one!

Shugo Chara is it's name and so far, I just think it's really cute. lol It's for ages 13+ X3;

My favorite character is the cat guy 'cause he's the hottie of the bunch, lolo.

Besides, his character egg is like SO CUTE. *w*

I recommend for the wee little ones. :3

Shugo Chara! (しゅごキャラ!, Shugo Kyara!?) is a Japanese shōjo manga created by the manga author duo Peach-Pit. The story is about an elementary school girl named Amu Hinamori whose "cool and spicy" exterior belies her introverted personality. But when Amu wishes for the courage to be reborn as her "would-be self", she is surprised to find three colorful eggs the next morning, which give birth to three Guardian Characters: Ran, Miki, and Suu. It is serialized in the magazine Nakayoshi and published by Kodansha in Japan. Del Rey has licensed the English language rights and has released the first volume on March 27, 2007.[1] It won the 2008 Kodansha Manga Award for best children's manga.[2]

In addition to the regular volumes, the series is being released in limited editions in Japan, each of which include different cover art from the regular editions, metallic foil sleeves, and a set of postcards featuring Amu in various outfits and poses following the color theme of the dust jackets.[3] Shugo Chara! has also been adapted into a 51 episode anime television series of the same title produced by Satelight under the direction of Kenji Yasuda and debuted on October 6, 2007 on TV Tokyo.[4]

ಥ__ಥ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 1468 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast