+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 1574 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: What manga are you currently reading?

Newbie eLucifer91 is off to a good start eLucifer91's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What manga are you currently reading?

full metal Alchemist. the best it is indeed. action and comedy in one!

Newbie LuisCastellari is off to a good start LuisCastellari's Avatar
    Thanks

Currently, I'm reading Sgt. Frog (waiting for next vol.), Neon Genesis Evangelion (waiting for vol. 12), Higurashi: When They Cry (need to get vol. 2), and Gunslinger Girl (waiting for next vol.)...I'm waiting for a lot of next vols.

I like EVA but I think I need to read the series over again - there was some stuff I didn't get the first time around. Higurashi is a well-drawn, well thought-out series, and I can't wait to get my hands on more vols. Same thing with Gunslinger Girl. Sgt. Frog...it's hilarious. I LOVE it. I've been reading some other series like Appleseed, Burst Angel, and Death Note, but those four are the best out of 'em, I say.

Newbie amaterasu92 is off to a good start amaterasu92's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm reading NARUTO and i'm looking for BLEACH...I think that NARUTO is the best manga ever written...

Newbie Amatsu is off to a good start Amatsu's Avatar
    Thanks

Rosario Vampire II

Well I been collecting the first season but got impatient and read the other few chapters online then eventually went along and started to read the second season. May not be my number one manga but I enjoy reading it.

They have some great mature comedy.

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm lets see right now as we speek im reading trygun an got to tell u ....im lost lol i think i got the 1st book to some part in the sesons lol woopsys lol but im also trying to buy all the books for loveless and chibi vampire.lovelis is more serias cant really say much without ruining it so go buy it and read it lol and chibi vampire is avout a vampire thats not really a vampire lol if that makes any sens at all lol gess u hafe to buy it and reed it to

Newbie blackrosegurl070 may be famous one day blackrosegurl070 may be famous one day blackrosegurl070's Avatar
    Thanks

I am currently reading Tail of The Moon and I am truely in love with it! The main character is a 15 yr old girl named usagi and she wants to marry a guy named hanzo who's a ninja but in order for her to marry him she has to qualify as ninja herself and so on. Yeah but its really good alot of romance and comey going on. For the most part the story is quite light hearted not a lot of dramatics which is really good for me because they can be quite draining for me. I don't really read alot of manga I'm mostly just into anime but i've been enjoying this quite a bit.
    Woweeee!

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

im currntley reading Aboustle Boyfriend. (Drama,romance)

My Summary
    it is about a girl who cant find a good ,loving boyfriend who will love her forever..(she feels that she isnt pretty or something) but anyway some werid guys offers her a chance to get a perfect boyfriend ,whatever type she wants..so she tells this random guy about all the chacterics,skills,apperance,speech ect.. that she wants in a boy..and then next thing she knows a boy is delivery at her door ,excatly what she wanted in a guy [her perfect (absoulte) boyfriend]

Orig Summary lol ^.^
    Riiko Izawa has never had a boyfriend and she has been rejected by every boy she has ever had a crush on. When she returns a lost cell phone to an oddly dressed salesman, she mentions wanting a boyfriend so to thank her, he directs her to his company's website. When she visits the site, Riiko finds it's a site to create your own lover. Thinking its a game, she customizes and accidentally orders one. The next day, her new lover arrives. Following the instruction manual, she kisses him to wake him up and configure him to be in love with only her. She names him "Night." Three days later, she is shocked to learn that she only had him for a free trial. The salesman, Gaku Namikiri, tells her that she must now pay 100,000,000 yen for Night, however, they will waive the fee if she helps them to collect data about how women think and feel to help perfect future models. Gaku forces Riiko to get naked to help for future models and makes Night get near to killing him.

im only in the 4 book but it is great ..also guys u show check out the drama ver of this manga called- "Zettai Kareshi"

Newbie Hayato is off to a good start Hayato's Avatar
    Thanks

right now 'm reading "Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn" not t obe confused with it's American counter part "ReborN!" which is ponly up to it's 11th book or so...
    it's a ver y good manga...it's about a stupid kid in middle school (he gets 15s on tests...yeah...) who has suddenly been selected to be the new mafia boss of the Vongola family...it's gotten pretty darn good so far and it has had a bit of a twist that I didn't really expect in the latest mang chapters...it's up to 253 right now, but a good amount of the chapters are filler (Inuyasha anyone?)
    I'd suggest reading it if you like
    explosions
    babies with guns
    guys that strip to their boxers (it happens! I kid you not
    nonchelant trouble makers who make fan girls faint every time they're on screen
    lots of fights
    and more babies that can kick your butt up one side of the street and down the other
    the wind that fiercly whirls about

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 1574 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast