+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 1779 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: What manga are you currently reading?

Newbie Heta is off to a good start Heta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What manga are you currently reading?

I just got into vampire knight and fall in love with the story and the charartors my favortive is zero. I hope him and yuuki get toghter.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I am currently reading Welcome to the N.H.K. and futari ecchi online and having moral questions about it.

Newbie Lelouch vi Britannia is off to a good start Lelouch vi Britannia's Avatar
    Thanks

i love to read so i read a lot of mangas
    Togainu No Chi
    Vassalord v2
    07-Ghost v2
    Afterschool Nightmare v10
    Bleach v26
    naruto
    Code geass.
    GTO
    Inuyasha
    sekieri

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i start reading Nana , it is nice XD i love it maybe that is why i can't wait until i watch it lol XD ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie Japxican may be famous one day Japxican may be famous one day Japxican's Avatar
    Here, there, anywhere...kinda like eating green eggs and ham.
    Thanks

I'm reading Naruto. Ninjas, Japanese culture, cool, well-developed characters, that's why.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I just started the Cowboy Bebop manga. I read some of theme before just not in order. I'm also reading Black Lagoon which is freakin amazing!
    Last edited by Artistic Anarchy; Aug 12, 2009 at 04:58 AM.

Newbie Skizzit is off to a good start Skizzit's Avatar
    Thanks

Only one I am really reading right now is Nagasarete Airantou just cause I really loved the anime and wanted more. Something about the idea of an island of only females appeals to me. I do like how they are keeping it as perv free and wholesome as possible cause it would be really easy to go the other way with that setup. I do check in with One Piece and Naruto every now and then, but not every issue.

I think I am going to start Fairy Tail here one day. I read the first two issues and really enjoyed them. With the anime coming soon, I would like to get as much of the original under my belt first. For anyone who has not read it, it reminds me a whole lot of One Piece except it is about a team of mages for hire and not pirates. Very similar action/comedy/pacing but there is alot more fanservice then One Piece. Even the character designs are alot like One Piece. I actually had to look it up on Wikipedia cause I was sure Oda was involved somehow.
    Who needs a signature.

Newbie AngelOfDarkness21 is off to a good start AngelOfDarkness21's Avatar
    Thanks

"Manga that I am currently reading?"

I think that question for me would be what arent I reading. lol.

Well here's a bit of a taste:

Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden- I would have been done while ago but its on hold. And like ALL of Yuu, Watase's manga's I like them all. The story lines are just fantasic for me, I just cant put them down once I start. As for what Genbu Kaiden is about well...It the prequil to its predicesor Fushigi Yugi. lol. Basically this girl gets sucked into this book and she has to save the books universe. But in the midest of Genbu Kaiden, well something that I didnt expect happened and its pretty tragic, its just a shame that I have been waiting so long to read the rest.

Vampire Knight- I am a huge vampire fanatic so that's probably one reason why I liked this one so much, thou the manga series has yet to be finished aswell. The main story, well I cant really say anything without spoiling for people that havent read it, because within the first few chapters there is a secret. So all I can really say is read it to understand.

Chibi Vampire- Haha again with the vampire stuff. I like this one because its really just cute.I kinda got into some really weird ones before this so I decided to go back to something simple. Karin is about a young vampire who isnt like other vampires and is trying to protect her secret but ends up falling in love with a human and I am sure you can just guess it all from there.

Threads of Time- honestly I just picked this manga up at random and just liked it for some reason. It goes pretty far back into the japanese era, that I cant even remember how far, as the next book hasnt come out yet, and So I am waiting. But out of what I can remember the main character gets put into a coma in his time and he is having this dream about his life in the past, from what I understand anyway. So throughout his adventure he is running into people from the future that have their counter parts in the past and its really messing with him. Its a pretty interesting book. I really didnt think that I was going to get into it, but here I am with book 10 and waiting for an ending sometime soon because I really enjoy it.

Okay the last book that I am going to talk about before I make this list longer then a novel:

Judas- This was a manga that my mom and sister picked up for me for xmas. At first I was like interesting, didnt really think that I was going to read it. But it just so happens that I read everything else that I own that day so I was why not. As I started reading I was surprised by the action going on. Its about a boy who is possessed by a perverted demon. So when the kid has to do battle with his demon counter part, the boy chances into a girl. Eventually the story evolves into having to save the world as the seven plagues from the bible are recking havoc on the world. The best part is, is that its only 5 books long, and I only have one and two. So if your not really religions I say give it a read.

AoD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 1779 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast