+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 1729 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: What manga are you currently reading?

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What manga are you currently reading?

reading Naruto, Bleach, D.Gray-Man, Hajime No Ippo, Inuyasha Daily One-shots, Sakura Tsuushin, Kodomo no Jikan, beck, and some others that i can't seem to remember.

I read Naruto, Bleach, Inuyasha, and D.Gray-Man as my weekly fix of new manga chapters; it became habit to read them and won't really be missed if i stopped suddenly.

I read Hajime no Ippo at a friend's request many weeks back and got hooked on it, really love the amount of detail they put into the boxing matchs and their lives.

Sakura Tsuushin is a great read IMO. Bit more mature than most i read, but that is also one of the reason why i love it; plus the characters are extremely well done for the kind of story it has.

One shots I find are pretty much a daily fix of manga until some of the weekly or even monthly ones come out. My favorite though has to be "7th period is a secret", a lovely story involving a student and her teacher as they begin their relationship. I have a soft spot of teacher/student relationships >_>;

Kodomo no Jikan is, no other way to put it, my all time favorite manga i am reading or have ever read. Everything in the manga compliments each other, the story has just begun to get twisted and vile (meaning what is going to happen next), and the character *smacks lips like a chef does when a masterpiece is complete* are perfect. Not really everyone's cup of tea though, EXTREMELY debateable themes to it.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

XD; Okay so I'm reading another one. This one's called Zombie-Loan and it's very interesting. S'about these two dead guys that switch physical hands to fight zombies to pay off their debt and become the living with this chick who lets everyone boss her around but she's human (at least for now).

Tada, summary in a nutshell. For more info: Zombie-Loan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lo' and behold, there's an anime. When isn't there an anime. facepalm.jpg

What I like: 1. The story line 2. The characters 3. The art 4. The LOL dialogue
    What I don't like: 1. The continuation of this series is a little if-y. I think the author went on a hiatus to finish some of his/her other mangas. :I Even so, I'd definitely take it upon myself to "acquire" maybe some sort of translation of the Japanese volumes (which I never do).

Oh yeah, this manga's for OT - Older Teens. *BE WARNED, BOO WAAAHH~*

ಥ__ಥ

Otaku ron119125 is off to a good start ron119125's Avatar
    Thanks

I am just starting Negima I saw the anine and loved it and was told by several people that the manga is even better. After reading the first volume I have to agree its great.

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ron119125 View Post
    I am just starting Negima I saw the anine and loved it and was told by several people that the manga is even better. After reading the first volume I have to agree its great.
    Me too! How awesome is that! My favorite character is Sayo Aizaka! How cool would it be to walk around school without being noticed and through walls. It would get kind of lonely though. But back to the question:
    Why am I reading it? Because I liked the anime and was interested in seeing if it was as good as the series!
    What keeps me coming back? The magic spells! I'm totally into magic so anything that cool is bound to bring me back
    What is it about? It's about this 10-year-old boy who is training to become the world's greatest magic user! But to become a wizard he has to pass his final exam by teaching at an all girls school! Craziness insues as tries to teach while the high school girls drool over their cute little teacher.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

... So I'm reading another one... sweatdrop.jpg

This one is common and addicting, Hana-Kimi. You all should know what it's about. If not, wikipedia is such a magical place.

@_@ I can't help but love the main character and her whole situation. The drama is great and I want to read the other 20 volumes like in the next hour but I'm not at the book store. T__T

ಥ__ಥ

Newbie tentacle king is off to a good start
    Thanks

I tried that, but the art style turns me off. On the other hand, I do love Kare Kano. I'm reading scans now. That play scene made me cry.

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cinlilly View Post
    I picked up a new one!

Shugo Chara is it's name and so far, I just think it's really cute. lol It's for ages 13+ X3;

My favorite character is the cat guy 'cause he's the hottie of the bunch, lolo.

Besides, his character egg is like SO CUTE. *w*

I recommend for the wee little ones. :3

Hey I've read that too! Haven't gotten around to finishing it though. How many volumes do you have so far? I've got a handful, and by handful I mean as many as you could count with the fingers of just one hand.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Newbie tentacle king is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm on volume 12. The play scene starts in volume 6 and ends before 7 finishes. Also, aqua and aria are a must. Reading aqua right now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 1729 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast