+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 1552 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: What manga are you currently reading?

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What manga are you currently reading?

The manga i'm reading now is Vampire Knight. I love the Manga series and the Anime series. And, i'm reading Bleach as well...

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Newbie Toki is off to a good start
    Thanks

well the one i am reading the msot right now would be Vampire Knight as it really is a good one.

Newbie IDAITAI is off to a good start IDAITAI's Avatar
    Thanks

i am currently reading DOUBT and Vampire Knight they are both really good

Otaku Ichiya Yuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm currently reading Vampire Knight, D.Gray-man and Zombie Loan

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

DOGS is what I have been reading right now! This manga is really great, the characters are the most lovely and perfect guns&swords killers that you possible can find...

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm currently reading Air Gear ( the best sports manga ever in my opinion ), Chibi

Vampire ( who doesn't love awkward young vampire/human love? ), and Cherry Juice (

another young love story. except it involves a brother and sister... ).

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of Darkness View Post
    I have a few series I'm dabbling in, but my two favorites are Fruits Basket and Invisible Boy. Invisible Boy is a shonen ai set at an affluent boys' school. It's very beautiful art-wise, but the quirky characters and clever did-you-get-it yaoi jokes are what keep me reading it.

But Fruits Basket is my passion and obsession. I've got all the volumes except the last one released >_<*. Every time I read a volume, no matter how many times I've read and re-read and re-re-read it, I still go through the rollar-coaster of emotions that I felt the first time. Kyo is my favorite character, he's sweet and shy under his bad temper and has a lot of pain. Characters like that always make me want to comfort them, you know? It makes me laugh and cry and sometimes squeal with happiness just watching his and Tohru's romance blossom.

Geez, now I'm all worked up about the Sohmas and have to go read vol. 19 again. Bye-bye!

oh my gosh..i have been reading fruits baskets lately..im on book 17 ..awsome! Great love story..im hooked ..^.^..every page i read ..i eager to find out what happens next..
    Yeesh..kyo is hot..he is my fav guy.. i like shrigue too thoguh..hes funny,older,smart ,,and all those good qualties in a man that i want..lol ..*cough*..but anyway..i have cry a couple times in reading this manga..its so deep... esp..kyo's story..-_-..sad...

but happy things now..im am currteny reading the Bleach manga!! ..well for some reason when it first came out on tv..i never watched it or got into it..but my fiance has me hook..but its like so far in the story on tv..that i was just gonna to wait until they start over..but instead .snice i havent read any manga for awhile..i decide to read the story in begingin instead,,^.^ .my fiance's friend has the first 10 volumes!! ^.^

Newbie Kryptoniteray is off to a good start Kryptoniteray's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm reading Akuma to Love Song because I love the main character. For me, it's pretty hard to find a female character that I actually like.Mangas are full of cool guys. It was about time I found a cool girl.I like Maria, she's so dark and always ready to attack with a good reply, even though she sometimes has doubts. It's called evolution and like the fact that she believes in her true nature and loves being herself and not a fake copy.
    And yes, I admit, I like her clothes and her cross. I love dark people >.>
    Heaven holds a sense of wonder and I wanted to believe that I'd get caught up when the rage in me subsides.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 1552 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast