+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's the Best Way to Boost My English Skills?

Newbie griepananny is off to a good start
    Thanks

What's the Best Way to Boost My English Skills?

Read English books about business. If you're not participating in a language learning course online or using a language training software program, you can create some flashcards of new vocabulary words and review them regularly. phuong phap hoc tieng anh hieu qua nhat. It can train your vocabulary, grammar and comprehension. English, although rewarding, can be a difficult language to learn. 1. URL goc:Learning to Speak English - What Is The Best Way To Unleash Your Confidence? There should be pictures or visual aids for them to properly digest and absorb what are being taught to them. Best Way to Learn English Online CNN - CBS 5 There are on line sites designed for children as well as adults. .

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's the Best Way to Boost My English Skills?

English skills can be tricky at first. The best thing to do other then what was already listed for options is to litterly find someone who speaks your language and english. By doing that , they can teach you english like a teacher or tutor. I wont lie tho if you have bad english it will be a struggle.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What's the Best Way to Boost My English Skills?

I just recently found my self teaching brazilians english, well not teaching but helping on pronunciation. "Dont know if i spelled that right." But it is quite funnY. Uncharted sounded like unsharted when they talked. Baka baka baka lol

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

+ Reply to Thread