Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Manga gender/age-group?

Newbie dantezgurl is off to a good start dantezgurl's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

i buy shonen jump so i gess i buy stuff that iz ment for guys

heyya u wanna talk off of this sum time tsurara lol

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's Your Manga gender/age-group?

Before this thread turns into 1 line answers, I suggest creating a poll with the various gender age groups. That way members can vote without posting one liners.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm Usually in the variant between Boy, Girl, and Guy.
    I read all sorts, and some of them are indeed, Shoujo. Though I'm a Huge fan of Shonen Jump, which is, obviously Boys. I read alot from That kind of varitey.
    There's also been some times when I've gotten intrested in certain mangas that go along with manga. I'd usually read them for a while, but eventually I leave them alone.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Before this thread turns into 1 line answers, I suggest creating a poll with the various gender age groups. That way members can vote without posting one liners.
    I would... if only it were more self-evident exactly how to do that... edit thread, thread tools and edit post don't seem to do the trick.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    I would... if only it were more self-evident exactly how to do that... edit thread, thread tools and edit post don't seem to do the trick.
    If you want to let me know, I would help you add a poll. It should be one of the choices right about the list of options like close thread, edit thread, etc.

I am not sure whether I have mentioned this in my previous posts, but when I choose manga I usually don't discriminate between the "groups". Basically anything that has good humor, or art that attracts my eye will get a chance. At the same time that is why I miss out on a lot of good mangas.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

I really don't look at what age or gender it is.I pick my mangas by interest.If i decide that i like it,I read it^.^ (whether it's 17and up or 13 and up)[well in my case age is not a problem] But I kinda dislike manga that swear a lot. I mean I guess that's how the author want to express words and feelings.But sometimes i feel like it's unappropriate [back to topic] Lately though all i've been reading is ROMANCE,ROMANCE,ROMANCE!

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm usually in the same gender/age group in anime as I am in real life: a 17 yr. old guy.

So I like titles like Death Note, Black Lagoon, etc.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

i really dont know, i buy what i really like or buy a good manga on a game like kingdom hearts

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast