+ Reply to Thread

Thread: who's willing to draw manga...........

Newbie Robyne is off to a good start
    Thanks

who's willing to draw manga...........

Ok i need someone who's willing to draw manga for free for me. your work should not be ok, im not expecting anything fabulous. i dont know if ppl draw for free or not but i wanted to make a manga of my own. reply if interested. will provide more details next week..........

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who's willing to draw manga...........

Quote Originally Posted by Robyne View Post
    Ok i need someone who's willing to draw manga for free for me. your work should not be ok, im not expecting anything fabulous. i dont know if ppl draw for free or not but i wanted to make a manga of my own. reply if interested. will provide more details next week..........
    Funny that I run in to this post. I just got registered for the anime/manga convention in Minnesota, so I can draw on consignment and try to sell some art. ^_^

I'd love to help you out. However, I don't know whether or not I'd get credit where credit is due. I have a creative commons license on all of my artwork and it requires that credit is given for my work if people plan on using it. It also states that you cannot use it for commercial purposes (I.E., selling my work for profit). Now, if you'd like to make some kind of arrangement with me, I'd be willing to consider your offer. However, I need to be able to provide some artwork for the upcoming anime con. Unless I can use it at my booth, I doubt I can help you. I have artistic priorities during the next few months. PM me and we can discuss this further.

Newbie Robyne is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Funny that I run in to this post. I just got registered for the anime/manga convention in Minnesota, so I can draw on consignment and try to sell some art. ^_^

I'd love to help you out. However, I don't know whether or not I'd get credit where credit is due. I have a creative commons license on all of my artwork and it requires that credit is given for my work if people plan on using it. It also states that you cannot use it for commercial purposes (I.E., selling my work for profit). Now, if you'd like to make some kind of arrangement with me, I'd be willing to consider your offer. However, I need to be able to provide some artwork for the upcoming anime con. Unless I can use it at my booth, I doubt I can help you. I have artistic priorities during the next few months. PM me and we can discuss this further.
    waaaah!!! slow down...ok one step at a time. first of all, you can take all the credit. i dont care. i just find reading something i made...unreal so i wanna experience it. second of all, what's a creative commons license? im a complete beginner at this so im clueless. third of all, what's anime con? im a forigner and a dumb one at that so there's a lot of stuff i dont know...please dont mind! all i care is that you draw my story, that's all. you can sell it, take the credit, do whatever you want with it,i couldn't care less.
    and for some reason, i cant PM you.....??
    Last edited by Robyne; Nov 26, 2010 at 09:36 AM.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robyne View Post
    waaaah!!! slow down...ok one step at a time. first of all, you can take all the credit. i dont care. i just find reading something i made...unreal so i wanna experience it. second of all, what's a creative commons license? im a complete beginner at this so im clueless. third of all, what's anime con? im a forigner and a dumb one at that so there's a lot of stuff i dont know...please dont mind! all i care is that you draw my story, that's all. you can sell it, take the credit, do whatever you want with it,i couldn't care less.
    and for some reason, i cant PM you.....??
    First of all, I don't want credit for your writing. I want credit for my artwork. When I say anime con, I mean anime convention. Anime convention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For info about a creative commons license, you should visit this site: Creative Commons

I'm not guaranteeing that I'll draw your story. I will need to read it first. I'll give you credit and copies but I want to use it at my booth as well. We really should be having this conversation via PM. You should send me a message and we'll talk a bit more in depth.

for some reason, i cant PM you.....??
    Have you tried visiting my profile and clicking "send message" underneath my user pic? Either that or your misspelling my name in your "To:" bar.

+ Reply to Thread