+ Reply to Thread

Thread: x/1999 ?

Otaku kossetsu shita is off to a good start kossetsu shita's Avatar
    Thanks

x/1999 ?

has anyone read x/1999 cuzz i only got to read book one T_T and they dont have it at the store anymore. i wanted to know if an1 could give me a story outline or tell me wut happens after book 1

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: x/1999 ?

It's about the end of the world. One group fights against another for the fate of the world.
    Violence ensues.

Thanks

i knew that, but i meant like if any1 could tell me wut happens, or like a brief summary, u know involving main events

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well in order to summarize it you must have read the previews and also must have a clear background which you have not done that before reading book #1 the whole plot summary of it conceives of oh god i do not know the main character name i somehow forgotten about it sincei read this about five years ago it is about this one person that has somehow a sister or something close to him is a young girl or the same age i believe try doing some research i have forgotten this whole event about it for one thing i can say is a cool manga which the main character has to defend the world form his evil twin or something like that and there is also some drama in couple of scenes that you read more then volume 1.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

ok ok cool , are there any other details u can add?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kossetsu shita View Post
    ok ok cool , are there any other details u can add?
    well for instance you can go to anime-info.com to check out there greates reviews or simply go to another anime informer that can give you all the answers that you need that will help you out in the right track of discovering the true meaning of the twin brothers of Ying/Yang which is confusing for me to figure out if both fight each other or they help the world from terror.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread