Closed Thread
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Your first Manga

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your first Manga

The first manga I purchased was Hellsing. My friend had talked about the anime, and played the theme music for me, so when I was in the store about two years ago I saw the manga and picked it up. I was trying to get some good references for drawing stuff, which is what led me to buy manga.
    I bought a couple volumes of Hellsing, then picked up one volume of Inuyasha, also for drawing references....
    The first manga that I picked up completely storywise though was Ghost in the Shell.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Newbie Rikus Pants is off to a good start Rikus Pants's Avatar
    Thanks

I've only read a few manga series. My first one was Ah My Goddess, which I feel in love with. I started reading it because I often saw pictures of it, and I thought the art was beautiful. So I went to my library (which was where I had first seen them), and I took them out. The first manga I have ever owned was Vampire Game, and that is my favorite series I have ever read.
    Last edited by Rikus Pants; Mar 22, 2007 at 06:50 PM.

Otaku Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North's Avatar
    Just a hopscotch away from Never Never Land...
    Thanks

My first manga I ever read was Cardcaptor Sakura. It was about four years ago. At that time, I was obsessed with the TV show. Then, for like two weeks I went to Japan. When I was there, I found the first two books and bought them (they were bilingual books, Japanese/English). Ever since then...well, let's just say I'm hooked. Though I had been into anime for much longer, but I didn't know at the time. I just thought they were cartoons :P I know, stupid of me, right?

DEMON SPAWN IS AWESOME!!!!! XP

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

The first manga and only I have read was some of Death Note. I only read it because I wanted to find out what happened to a certain character, and now that I have found out, I'll just wait for the anime. I'm not big on reading mangas as you can see ^^

Newbie Nomarku is off to a good start Nomarku's Avatar
    Thanks

It seems that my first manga that i ever read was a scetch that a friend had made it was funny at first....the manga ended far from the moral of the story.

Newbie dak angel may be famous one day dak angel may be famous one day dak angel's Avatar
    Thanks

my first was chobits.I reads it and throught that it was a great read and wanted to get more

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ranma 1/2 was my first. It was the only free manga I could get ahold of. Loved everything about it. Sadly, I was already extremely comfortable with watching anime so even then, I still had no true desire to seek out manga.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

My first manga was Love hina. Reason I got it because it was there and there was like a sale going.I bought it and got the novel too.. It was good.
    But so far, I been buisness so i haven't bought any news .

But tomorrow I have a field trip and after we do our look at the place we get to go to the mall at Gallery.. The biggest mall in alabama or second
    Perfection is dull

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast