Closed Thread
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Your first Manga

Newbie senna is off to a good start senna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your first Manga

I started reading InuYasha back in sixth grade but I never really got into it. i stopped reading manga all together around eight grade until one of my friends introduced me to Bleach- which I immediately fell in love with.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's see. My very first manga was Ranma 1/2 I believe and it was really good. I thought it was funny. I was a bit shocked by the nudity parts because it was my first manga and I never seem to pay attention to those rating labels that or I just think that it can't be that bad.

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

well i seriously dont remember the name of it since it was a really long time ago...but it was a bout a little red haired kid and his teammates that played dodgeball i think it was for his school but the ball looked like a volleyball with a flames symbol on it and if he grabbed it there he couldnt lose...something along those lines. ill post name if i find the book around somewhere.

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Newbie Omsaok is off to a good start Omsaok's Avatar
    Thanks

yo..... im new to this kinda stuff, so forgive me if im ignorant ....... my first manga i ever read was Rouroni Kenshin!!!! Im looking for a member here; user name is Darkened_Star!!!! its a long story why i looking for u but its reaurding CALEB! i read a forum u wrote about him, i use to be his best friend!!!! i havent heard from him im a few weeks and i wanna kno if u can help me find em??? plz?

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Many peoples first Manga seems to be Rouroni Kenshin. It is a manga I have not read but have wanted too. I have however watched much of the anime. I might have to invest in getting some of the manga and reading it ^_^

It seems Ranma 1/2 is another one I should look into. ^_^

In regards to Caleb... I sent you a PM.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Otaku kossetsu shita is off to a good start kossetsu shita's Avatar
    Thanks

my first manga would have to be x/1999, i didnt really get too far into the series (not past book one) for lack of money, but then i started to read chobits a few years later and i reall got into manga, im reading love hina, negima, xxxholic, and
    fruits basket, i finished air gear (both the show and the books) and im really loving wut i see

Newbie Yasopp is off to a good start Yasopp's Avatar
    Thanks

My first manga...oh it must be Dragon Ball. Such a moment when i first read that. I actually watch the anime first before buying the manga. And then the 2nd i read is Slam Dunk.

Newbie Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm...guess it would be one of the many Pokemon adaptions I guess. Though I didn't really call that a manga and more a necessity at the time. I believe it would have to be FMA maybe...and Gundam Seed as the first one I owned.

Naruto Shippuden >> 51 | Gundam 00 >> 24 | FMA >> Ch. 81

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast