Closed Thread
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Your first Manga

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your first Manga

mine was yu-gi-oh. it was in shonen jump. i was like 8 years old, or maybe 11. i dunno. well anyway., i was kinda confused cuz they would call joey jounchi and all these other character comleatly diffrent names than in the anime. i never understood that until i got older.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Newbie Nekomata is off to a good start Nekomata's Avatar
    Thanks

Umm...I guess mine was Wish. It was only 4 volumes but it was still good. My friend got me started on it, after that I was other Mangas too.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! My first manga was so long ago, I had to sit and think about it for a good chunk of time, LOL. ^_^

I believe it was either Ranma 1/2 or Sailor Moon. In fact, I believe I bought both from the same store within the same month. It was somewhere between 1995 and 1997 when I bought them. So I don't have an official first. But if I had to pick, I'd say Ranma 1/2.

Newbie Eichiro is off to a good start Eichiro's Avatar
    Thanks

orphan
    the reason waz bcuz the guy on the cover waz cute
    i mean come who cares? he's cute n the story waz great. i mean really who does really care????
    *looks around* c? nobody at all.
    *looks around again then sees a guy looking at her*
    yeah who says im always rite????

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    so when did u egt into manga cuz thats pretty new, same like negima. or did u do what i did. watch animes first and then go into manga?
    Geeze, I feel old. My first manga was Ranma 1/2 visiting my sister at college. I don't even remember the first anime I saw. I think it may have been Akira.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive been watch anime for years but am just starting to get into Mangas, my first read was "Initial D" since i have have friends that drift and they always talked about it, i picked it up. now i have 26 volumes of it...
    Don't Panic

Newbie Eichiro is off to a good start Eichiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkened_Star View Post
    One of my friends asked me what my first manga was and I had to think about it. She also asked me why I read it. So I thought I'd ask you... What was your first manga, when, and why? ...Did you enjoy it too???
    Mine was Bleach about a year ago, because my sister had brought them with her over the summer a while back. She wanted me to read them because she thought I'd like it. So far they're okay... I'm still reading them so...^_^
    i think i told u anyway yeah i know orphan's new and yes i watched anime frist then started reading it.., oops never mindbut yeah Orphan waz mi first manga
    Last edited by Eichiro; May 24, 2007 at 02:59 PM. Reason: I replied to the wrong person.

Newbie renjiabarai1335 is off to a good start renjiabarai1335's Avatar
    Thanks

my first manga probably would have to be yugioh about 2 years ago and why is becasue i use to read mags and my friend had a shonen jump mag and i pickedit up and started to read yugioh

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast