Closed Thread
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Your first Manga

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your first Manga

My first manga was Yu-Yu Hakusho, since it was in the First issue of Shonen Jump i purchased.

My first seperate manga bought Was also Yu Yu hakusho. Volume 1.

An enjoyable series, much less censored than the animes.

It was about three years ago.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Aerin is off to a good start Aerin's Avatar
    Thanks

That was my first anime too. (Although, it's the first anime for many others as well. ^_^U) I remember my mom flipping through the channels while I was satching. She stopped on Channel 5 and Pokemon was on. She was asking what kind of show it was and left the T.V. with me watching it. After that, I started watching it more frequently.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i watched anime before i ever read manga. i didn't even know inuyasha had a magna version or what magna was until a friend of mine started to get me more into anime. she told me that anime was a whole genre of entertainment and that the books where just as good if not better than the anime. she gave the first book of ruroni kenshin to read, (i was in seventh greade) and i was skeptical at first but it looked okay so i read it. it was sooooo good i'm totally obssesed with anime and manga now.
    every rose has a thorn

Newbie MiliardoP is off to a good start
    Thanks

hmm mine would be Neon Genisis Evangelion Angelic Days ;3 a very good manga for Eva junkies LOL

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmn.... I guess mine was Doraemon(is the spelling right? heheh...). I was 6 years old at that time, I guess... Or maybe even younger- I dunno... Not sure. I love to read almost everything I can see at my sight(Err... That was when I was younger) then keep quiet or ask questions.. Maybe that's why I read the Doraemon book. lol And yeah, I enjoy reading the manga of this anime.
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Mines was hikaru no go and I read it 2 years ago out of shonen jump. I was real good and I wish I could have read more but my sister doesn't buy it anymore.-_-

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I must say it was inuyasha my sister showed it to me when it first came out love still one of my favorites.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Well everyone stop talking about their first anime please?

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast