Closed Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Your first Manga

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your first Manga

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    my first manga was real bout high school i was look thru the section were the mangas were and it cought my so i picked it up and bought it.
    real bout high school? is that wat its called cuz i ahvent heard of it... of course i cant hear about everything so what is it?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

i found a site that u can check it out real bout high school
    SunCoast
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

i found a site that u can check it out real bout high school
    SunCoast
    ok so taht seemed weird cuz liek i couldn't find anything about it except the price lol

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    ok so taht seemed weird cuz liek i couldn't find anything about it except the price lol
    lol i dident look at it that good here i found a sit that really has info on it Manga/Graphic Novels Starting With 'R'
    ....Player Killer....

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks

The first manga I've ever read would be Ranma 1/2... You know those really thin comic book versions of it? I borrowed it from a friend a few years back...

The first one I collected was Tenchi Muyo... Still in slim form...

I got a dose of Love Hina too... ^^

My first official MANGA (in graphic novel form) would be Fruits Basket... I loved the anime... It was so sweet.. yet so short... So after hearing that the manga had a more detailed scope of the characters (w/c includes Rin and Kureno) plus their storylines (e.g Uo and Hana's life before Tohru; Akito's definite gender)... I started saving up.

Thanks

ohh i was going for the lazy way out instead of telling u all about it
    LOL hahaha oh well if u dont want to u dont need to lol cuz when i was reading there was a samurai girl so i wanna see it {w00t to samerai girls ex. motoko[love hina] setsuna[negima]}

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zeine View Post
    The first manga I've ever read would be Ranma 1/2... You know those really thin comic book versions of it? I borrowed it from a friend a few years back...

The first one I collected was Tenchi Muyo... Still in slim form...

My first official MANGA (in graphic novel form) would be Fruits Basket... I loved the anime... It was so sweet.. yet so short... So after hearing that the manga had a more detailed scope of the characters (w/c includes Rin and Kureno) plus their storylines (e.g Uo and Hana's life before Tohru; Akito's definite gender)... I started saving up.
    I'm looking into buying the whole serious of fruits basket. I own vol. 12 and then I have the anime episodes 1-6. My cousins and I loved the anime. One of my friends was the one who gave vol. 12 ^_^
    Last edited by Darkened_Star; Feb 02, 2007 at 08:25 PM.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    LOL hahaha oh well if u dont want to u dont need to lol cuz when i was reading there was a samurai girl so i wanna see it {w00t to samerai girls ex. motoko[love hina] setsuna[negima]}
    no ill tell u,its like this In a school where martial arts are standard curriculum, Samurai Girl Ryoko is the top fighter and most popular student around - or is she? Things change when the uncouth fighter Shizuma Kusanagi transfers in from Kansai. He may not have the grace of Ryoko, but his amazing fighting abilities could make him the most dominant martial artist at Daimon High.

thats the first book in a series of 6 i think
    ....Player Killer....

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast