Closed Thread
Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Your first Manga

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your first Manga

my 1st manga was.......................AIRGEAR........yeah i kno........i havent been into manga for that long..........

i loved everything about it.......(i was always into comics and wen i learned about manga i was hooked).......and airgear to me is one of the bests.......it had comedy and action and even a little touch of pervertedness.......... well a lot of that.............

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

My first manga was Chrono Crusade. I started reading around the time the third volume came out. I remember that my mom bought me some random manga for Christmas. In these was Chrono Crusade Vol.2. After reading it I loved it so much that I went back and bought the first and then the third. From here I keep up for the 2 or 3 years that the series lasted. After it was all said and done I have to thank my mom for the random animes.

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

The first manga i ever read would have to Dragon Knights. The reason i started reading it would have to be because it had to do with dragons. i love dragons wether they are chinese dragons, or western dragons. I thought that it was really good and for weeks at a time i would go to my local library just to read them. though now i need to order in the newer one because they dont have the collection there. The thing about the the dragon knights is that they are guys that have an elemnt type dragon with them which is very rare in their kingdom and the dragons will only go with one certain person in the world.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

The first manga i have ever read was either inuyasha or trigun cause I was in to things like that lie card games and anime like yu-gi-oh when i read these manga. And then someone showed me a manga and said that they where good read so i want out and bought 1 or 2 of them and started to read them and i thought they where amazing.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

My very first manga is Fushigi Yuugi by Yuu Watase. It's the one that got me hooked to reading manga...after that, it's all a blur of different stories and artworks.

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

Newbie bpoponmyheart is off to a good start bpoponmyheart's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Haunted House was my first. I read it b/c I really appreciate anything that's dark, pertains to Halloween elements, or is Gothic in nature.

It was pretty funny and I loved the Adams-like family in it and wish there was more than just one volume. At least I think it was the only one.... I need to look into that

Newbie RachaelChan is off to a good start RachaelChan's Avatar
    Thanks

i thk mine was Detective Conan..once my parents bought me them when i was in primary school, i couldnt stop reading...it was soo exciting!!!i couldnt even sleep @ nyt as da stories are soo scary!!
    smtyms i reread n reread, reli like the atmosphere created~~
    私はアニメ・漫画が大好きです。

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

AKIRA was my frist manga, and it is my fav too! was in 5th grade i was take my first english and frensh lessons, it was hard to find manga in portuguese in that time so i sticked with frensh and english...well i love AKIRA i guess i just cant get enough of it
    yes i do recommed it because its very good and is a classic to me lol

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 ... LastLast