Closed Thread
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Your first Manga

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your first Manga

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    no ill tell u,its like this In a school where martial arts are standard curriculum, Samurai Girl Ryoko is the top fighter and most popular student around - or is she? Things change when the uncouth fighter Shizuma Kusanagi transfers in from Kansai. He may not have the grace of Ryoko, but his amazing fighting abilities could make him the most dominant martial artist at Daimon High.

thats the first book in a series of 6 i think
    holy crap series 6??? it ahs been out for that long and i ahvent heardof it... wow i really need to get out more lol

Newbie wing of black death is off to a good start wing of black death's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Your first Manga

psykic acadamy
    1year ago
    the cover look'd intristing

(plz don't be mad at my spelling)
    i'm dislexik

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wing of black death View Post
    psykic acadamy
    1year ago
    the cover look'd intristing

(plz don't be mad at my spelling)
    i'm dislexik
    no one cares if spelling is bad dont worry and also i thought psyckic acadamy was made too long ago for anyone who read it last year could have seen it lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shugi_the_reckless View Post
    my first manga was....kanpai at the library about 2 years ago
    kanpai what was it about?? the ame remindes me of sumthing cool{dont ask} so i thought this might be cool... oh two years. is it still going?

Newbie shugi_the_reckless is off to a good start shugi_the_reckless's Avatar
    i live at a dinner witha bunch of other ppl
    Thanks

kanpai is about a vampier that protects other monsters (it's a really funny series)
    when the world faces complete and total desruction.... it's time for a coffee brake

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shugi_the_reckless View Post
    kanpai is about a vampire that protects other monsters (it's a really funny series)
    I've read a manga like that but i dot think it was funny so maybe its not the manga im thinking.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jan 30, 2007 at 06:27 PM. Reason: spelling

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

My first manga? Euh...euh...euh...Dragon Ball. I read that to pass time since I was tired of watching people play Magic: The gathering during lunch time. Then I fell into Ranma 1/2, Sailer Moon and Kimugare Orange Road. The list goes on from there...
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    no one cares if spelling is bad dont worry and also i thought psyckic acadamy was made too long ago for anyone who read it last year could have seen it lol
    Actually, we do like correct spelling on this message board. Being dyslexic is just an extraordinary case which deserves more leniency on our part.
    Although it can be corrected with spell checkers.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast