Closed Thread
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: Your first Manga

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your first Manga

I suppose my first was Hellsing...some people say that is saddening, but I belive it to be a great series....short so far, but great.

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

i wouldn't really consider it my first. but to tell you the truth, i'd consider it as the first manga i've really wanted to read through the end.

i know it gets a bit too boring in the near end, but the experience of having to be able to relate to it in a way or another gives you the pleasure of reading it through...

if you want an experience that relates to TRUE LOVE, then i suggest you rea this manga:

KARE KANO

it's one of the few things you find that is sincere and true to the root. it helps you discover the things needed not only in your love life bt in life in general... it shows that whatever may come your way, you need to be stron ecause you are not the only one living your life... people are living it with you too... you are not the only one that gets hurt when you get a heartache, or a fleshwound, or anything graver than that...

i guess i fell in love with it right after reading the 5th installment of the manga. and it heightened even more in the 9th with the addition of these last 3 pages of the 8th installment:

8-131.jpg
    note: in the above attachment, start reading at the bottom most strip. that's what really counts.

8-132.jpg

8-133.jpg

it is where i can totally relate to him (arima)... the male character...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Newbie Mewyamah is off to a good start Mewyamah's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine would be Akumetsu GREAT manga one of the best from that genre i have read till now X3

Name: Mariko Minamoto
    Dislikes: spiders, posers >.<

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

It would be Shonen Jump. I started watching Yu-Gi-Oh!, having no clue it was a anime
    or even what anime is. I saw a magazine in a store and a very familiar looking character
    was on the cover "the Pharoah." I picked it up and started reading saying to myself
    strange, this story makes no sense. Didn't realize it was backwards, it was dark.
    Then I read all the other stories on there and realized what manga is. Then I dragged
    my mom to a bookstore one day and saw all the different manga books they had.
    If I had it my way I would have been there all day. But the real reason I became so
    interested in Yu-Gi-Oh! was my cousin Kerry, she watched it way before I did,
    and I found out she had the cards, and found out that she loved anime and manga.
    And shes like a romodel for me even though she's only 2 years older than me.

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

my first manga was dot.hack. i played the games all the time so i decided to read the manga and then i became addicted to mangas! my parents think i waste money when i buy mangas because i go through them so fast.

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I read my first manga yesterday!!!! ^^ (ok a bit earlier, but I thought yesterday would sound more impressive)

It took very long for me to decide upon which is going to be my first manga and in the end I chose *drums, important looks all around, adrenaline rising* xxxHolic!!!! ^^
    I bought the Second part of xxxHolic. And it was great, I'm very proud I chose this one and I'm going to read em all :P I found this manga very nice because it had so much in it that I hadn't seen in the anime (when I was looking at Death Note, for example, I went on saying "saw that, and that... mhm ~.~ booring...") Furter more, the pictures were capable of creating all the sounds and immages in my head like if I would be watchin a movie. I really enjoyed reading this manga ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie SlayerX666 is off to a good start SlayerX666's Avatar
    Thanks

My first manga was Love Hina i thought it would look good because its about guy surrounded by women and i thought hmm thats me lol anyways its actually a pretty good manga so i would recommend it
    I love Super Smash Bros!!!!

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    I read my first manga yesterday!!!! ^^ (ok a bit earlier, but I thought yesterday would sound more impressive)

It took very long for me to decide upon which is going to be my first manga and in the end I chose *drums, important looks all around, adrenaline rising* xxxHolic!!!! ^^
    I bought the Second part of xxxHolic. And it was great, I'm very proud I chose this one and I'm going to read em all :P I found this manga very nice because it had so much in it that I hadn't seen in the anime (when I was looking at Death Note, for example, I went on saying "saw that, and that... mhm ~.~ booring...") Furter more, the pictures were capable of creating all the sounds and immages in my head like if I would be watchin a movie. I really enjoyed reading this manga ^^
    Just recently? Well, it's never too late to start. Anyways, here's hoping you see your xxxHolic collection to its very end. It's only a matter of time before I finally get my hands on the 8th and final volume of Chobits.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Closed Thread
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast