Closed Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Your first Manga

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Your first Manga

Well mine is Dragon Ball hehe under the influence of my family~ I was only around 10 if I remember correctly well I've been watching and reading cos my family tends to buy manga+cds. They say that Manga tends to have more little details than shows or the show's ending might not be the same as the manga for eg. Flame of Recca, Shaman King. But they still buy cds too
    Cos whatever it is to do with Anime they are interested~ God how come I have this kind of family

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

My first manga was FLCL, i bought it about 4 years ago. I wasn't into reading manga at the time. When i first saw the cover of the manga book i tought it looked interesting so i decided to buy it. That decision was worth my money and my time reading it.

After that i started buying manga from time to time. Love Hina was my next target after finishing reading FLCL. I was lucky that one of my friends had all the Love Hina volumes so i didn't have to espend some money on that one, he let me borrowed it. I am currently saving some money to buy some manga books, since i didn't have time to go buy some last year's Black Friday.

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shugi_the_reckless View Post
    kanpai is about a vampier that protects other monsters (it's a really funny series)
    I'll have to find it and check it out. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life
    My first manga? Euh...euh...euh...Dragon Ball. I read that to pass time since I was tired of watching people play Magic: The gathering during lunch time. Then I fell into Ranma 1/2, Sailer Moon and Kimugare Orange Road. The list goes on from there...
    Some of my favorite anime, but I've never read any of the manga. It seems a lot of people have read them for their first manga.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

mine wasn't exactly one, it was many, it was a manga book called shonen jump, which (at the time) had DBZ, naruto, one piece, shaman king, yugioh, and usually a preview of a manga (my first "preview" was ruruoni kenshin the first chapter)

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aiora View Post
    mine wasn't exactly one, it was many, it was a manga book called shonen jump, which (at the time) had DBZ, naruto, one piece, shaman king, yugioh, and usually a preview of a manga (my first "preview" was ruruoni kenshin the first chapter)
    Actually Shonen jump was the ones that introduced me into other mangas. My first was Negima but like after I started reading Shonen jump so that I can see new ones

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    Actually Shonen jump was the ones that introduced me into other mangas. My first was Negima but like after I started reading Shonen jump so that I can see new ones
    I looked at some old shonen jump issues that my friend, steven had, about a month ago. It made me want to buy Buso Renkin because I liked it.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkened_Star View Post
    I looked at some old shonen jump issues that my friend, steven had, about a month ago. It made me want to buy Buso Renkin because I liked it.
    yea we all ahve to thank shonen jump for introducing us. Although they only show one chapter each week for each manga, i wonder if they just do one chapter of one manga each week and the next a new diffrent manga

Newbie animejunkie is off to a good start
    Thanks

My first manga was Fruits Basket. I love the anime series so I thought I would try it out. The manga is awesome and it really makes me want a season 2 of the anime

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast