Closed Thread
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Your first Manga

Newbie wutupmon is off to a good start wutupmon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your first Manga

My first manga was .hack//Legend of the Twilight. I read it because had seen the anime and wanted to know the rest of the story, although the manga was really different from the show. After that my friend introduced me to a bunch of other manga and then I got my mom into it. And now she has a bigger collection than I do. It's kinda funny actually.
    If your gonna cry, you'd be better off doing it for something worth while.

Newbie BchGSDiluvlunamaria is off to a good start BchGSDiluvlunamaria's Avatar
    Thanks

My first manga was a Neon Genesis Evangelion Mandarin-translated Manga! Guess what, i never speak Mandarin for the rest of my life! I just looked at the scenes & i followed it.

Newbie saskue_fan_225 may be famous one day saskue_fan_225 may be famous one day saskue_fan_225's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Your first Manga

Hi, my first manga was Naruto. I read it in a Shonen Jump that my friend lent, and I loved it. I have been hooked on Naruto ever since
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Feb 25, 2007 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Spelling!

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

My first manga was Shonen Jump. But when I found out that Rurouni Kenshin (my favorite anime at the time) was in "books," I started reading that and so Kenshin was my First REAL manga. I guess you could call Shonen Jump a manga but it's more like a magazine.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Newbie shinopious may be famous one day shinopious may be famous one day shinopious's Avatar
    Thanks

Humm... mine was Fruits Basket I think! *Thinks back more* Yeah... i am prett sure that is what it was. I was in English class (I was already into such anime as Trigun, Cowboy Bebop) and a girl I had known for a while started reading it. I asked about it and she let me borrow it when she finished! Then I went on and read Rave Master which was ok...
    When in doubt, shut you mouth.
    Stupidity shows when you talk too much.
    So it is better to stay quiet and people think you are dumb, than to speak and people know you are dumb.

Otaku Mitsu-O! is off to a good start Mitsu-O!'s Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, this brings me back quite a ways. My first Manga was Inuyasha #8. Back then before I was really into Anime, that was the only one I really knew. I don't know if I still have it anymore, but I sorta remember what happened inside.
    More than bored; Sad. More than sad; Unhappy. More than unhappy; Ill. More than ill; Alone in the world. More than alone in the world; In Exile. More than in exile; Dead. More than dead;forgotten.......

Newbie darklordavalon is off to a good start
    Thanks

My first manga...
    Definitely Love Hina ^.^ and I continue to read love hina, its such an awesome manga series, though I lost my copy of number 8 v.v;
    hehe I know its first manga, but I got it at the same time, so its more of a tie, so I guess my second first would be Ai Yori Aoshi. ^.^

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

My first manga were Rebirth and Mars. I was pretty interested in them. Rebirth because of the plot, the mysteries behind the characters' lives, special scenes and because of the emotions a Vampire could show.
    Mars because well... I like sweet stuff sometimes ^_^

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast