+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yuri/ Yaoi suggestions?

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Yuri/ Yaoi suggestions?

i've read a lot, but I was just wondering has read any good manga in the genre.

I just fiinished 'Tricky Prince' and 'Iona-sama Fanactics', and those were okay. I'm not looking specifically for anything, so any kind applies. =]

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yuri/ Yaoi suggestions?

Well of yaoi there is Lovless, if you haven't already read it or watched the anime. Uh...little butterfly, dear myself, desire, our everlasting, free fall romance, our kingdom.....these of ones I heard but only read a little of...

For yuri.....Strawberry Panic, Strawberry Shake Sweet, First Love Sisters, Hayate x Blade, Sweet Blue Flowers (Aoi Hana) and a few others who names escape me...

Does this help any???

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you, it does.

One thing I have a question is:
    How's the art? I need okay artwork, or else I can't read it.
    I love Strawberry Panic though.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

I would definately go with Lovelss and Little butterfly. Dear myself and Our Kingdom are good too. Not too sure on the others

Strawberry Shake Sweet is good aslo. I'm getting into it (when I have the time to read it that is XD),First love Sisters, Sweet Blue Flowers, as well.

It just depends on what you think ^__^ This is my own opinion....^^;;

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

oh I just finished Little Butterfly, and I thought it was really good.

has anyone read 'Immoral Darkness'? I heard mixed reviews.
    And is 'Dear Myself' explicit or no? I heard it was. If so, I have to order on amazon with my fake name.

Newbie SilverSugar is off to a good start SilverSugar's Avatar
    Thanks

Two words:

Legal Drug

('Cuz Loveless was already suggested and it's an awesome manga anyway...) Okay, it's not really classified as "Yaoi" specifically (to my knowledge anyway), but it's very suggestive and pretty all the same! Legal Drug, aka Lawful Drug, is by CLAMP.

Also try Eerie Queerie by Shuri Shiozu, although I've only read the first volume so I can't vouch for it after that. Volume one is pretty funny though.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

My suggestion is Love My Life, by Ebine Yamaji. Its a story about Ichiko Izumiya, a young college student studying English to follow in her fathers footsteps (Who translates American novels). She falls in love with Eriko, a law student, and tells the story of their relationship, her life, and the question of whether she's a homosexual, or just in love with a sensitive person who just happens to be the same sex.

Love My Life (manga) - Anime News Network

Its a damn good read, really well written, and the art is unique. Does contain nudity, sex, drug use and graphic violence.

+ Reply to Thread