+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen them all?

Newbie The-DNAngel may be famous one day The-DNAngel may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking Anyone seen them all?

I have seen all 26 episode of Ouran! I love it to death! I didn't want it to end, but I suppose it was a good way to end it anyway. Better than dragging it on and making it kind of stupid. So has anyone else seen all 26 episodes other than me?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anyone seen them all?

I think we all have - me, hamu, Chibi Kitty Angel and the others. I liked it, and it ended on a happy note, so that was good... and yeah, I think if it went on any longer the plot would just start running dry.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Like Blue_rebel said, we all have finished watching it.
    The 26 episodes were all good and i'm sure lots would have hated it to have ended. However i don't think the actual story is finished because the manga is still continuing.

Newbie Mituski_Full_Moon965 may be famous one day Mituski_Full_Moon965 may be famous one day Mituski_Full_Moon965's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it should have ended with them kissing her. Other wise it was great!
    Hiya! My Favorite anime is Full Moon, Actually I just finished it. I alos like Ultra Maniac, Inuyasha, Ouran High School Host Club, and Mai Hime. Well I am Looking for new animes to watch!

Newbie Haku-chan is off to a good start Haku-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen all 26 episodes 3 times and I've read 1-8 of the manga......I absolutely love this series.....Naruto used to be my favorite....but now Ouran is....I can't get enough of it.

Newbie Rhia is off to a good start Rhia's Avatar
    Thanks

I too have seen every episode. I waited every week in able to see the next episode that would come out. The anime was well done. I liked the voice actors too. (Tamaki~! <3) I liked the relationship Haruhi had with everyone. I also liked how it ended. No real pairing going on there and that opens the pairing idea to all the fans out there.

Hikaru is my favorite. Tamaki is in second place.
    "What's Bleach? Well... Look it up and you'll see two things. '1. A chemical agent used for bleaching.' and 2. An anime/manga about KILLING HOLLOWS!" ~Me describing Bleach to a friend. XD

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The-DNAngel View Post
    I have seen all 26 episode of Ouran! I love it to death! I didn't want it to end, but I suppose it was a good way to end it anyway. Better than dragging it on and making it kind of stupid. So has anyone else seen all 26 episodes other than me?
    I've seen it, but it seemed to leave on a cliff-hanger. Kyouya's father wants Haruhi for a daughter-in-law . . . he's a pretty powerful dude . . . and Hikaru had fallen pretty hard for her . . . yeah. I wish it had been resolved better . . . maybe a little bloodshed?

Newbie SilverWolf2220grl is off to a good start SilverWolf2220grl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah!I love the end!It was a good ending, but it's sad that it ended at 26 ep. I really wanted it to go on...oh well.Still great!

Still a bit weired though the Tamaki-thinks-he's-Haruhi's-dad yeah just weird, but funny.lol
    Last edited by kedar; May 18, 2007 at 08:07 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast