+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Anyone seen them all?

Newbie Animania23jonas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Re: Anyone seen them all?

Yeah i've seen them all. It really nice i've got 26 of them, i'm new here so i'm trying to check out loads of anime i don't know what to do anyway it's really nice to be here.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anyone seen them all?

Oh! Oh! I haven't seen them, but I will! I have read the manga. (Well, half of it.) I think it's great! It was hilarious! I love Tamaki and the twins, Hikaru and Kaoru.

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

So do you think the manga is better than the anime presented with the current ending?
    I like the manga better it goes further and more indept! its really cute and confusing. and readings better for you lol

Newbie Kryptoniteray is off to a good start Kryptoniteray's Avatar
    Thanks

Yup, me too. I was a great anime and it still is. I could watch it over and over again, I can't get tired of it, simply because it's soooo funny. And the ending was nice too, though it makes you wonder what would happen if the anime had another 4 or 5 episodes, haha.
    Heaven holds a sense of wonder and I wanted to believe that I'd get caught up when the rage in me subsides.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm i like both of them XD i like the manga and the anime ... and that becasue he manga has it own style to show us the story and the same for the anime , so i will say i like the both of them ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried to watch all 26 episodes but it wouldnt run the 21 episode it kept freezing on me... But I do love watching it over and over! I think its one of the best I havent read the manga though My parents think its yaoi (even though I tried to explai that its a girl playin a guy) Its one of top favorite things to watch when Im in the mood to laugh or cry
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rikus demonic lover View Post
    I tried to watch all 26 episodes but it wouldnt run the 21 episode it kept freezing on me... But I do love watching it over and over! I think its one of the best I havent read the manga though My parents think its yaoi (even though I tried to explai that its a girl playin a guy) Its one of top favorite things to watch when Im in the mood to laugh or cry
    XD you should watch all the 26 episode becasue this anime is the best i love it very much an i have put this anime number one on all my animes list that i have watched XD , this anime make you laugh even if you don't have the mood for laugh and i can watch it if i don't have the mood for anything ... it is really great anime ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4