+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dream Couples.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Dream Couples.

Anyone who has watched this great anime has imagined some hook ups. So let the creativity flow. Kanako Kasugazaki And Tohru Suzushima of course. With Haruhi as maid of honor, or best man. Who knows. Tsuwabuki Hinako and Huney. Okay it is a long shot but maybe his cute energenic manner can thaw the cold heart of the Zuka club junior kingpin. Maybe, and he can fix her up. Okay one last one. Benio has a heart is cool as cool can be. And is smooth with the girl folk. One night she meets beautiful Ranka Fujioka and secuces him not knowing he is a male until the day after and he takes her as a date to the wedding of Kanako and Tohru Suzushima. Please give your ideal matches.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dream Couples.

XD ok i will give it a try ... Kyoya can be a good match to Kotoko from Itazura na Kiss XD ... Kyoya an intelligent person and very smart and handsome and Kotoko like that kind of guys XD and for a little cold person a funny girl will be a good match ^,^ ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie kinomira281 is off to a good start kinomira281's Avatar
    Thanks

i think haruhi and tamaki from ouran high school host club beacause tamaki seems to have more feelings for haruhi than his fatherly side that he acts towards her! and haruhi cause she would be perfect for him! she has more feelings for him in episode 26 !

Newbie Princess Ashe is off to a good start Princess Ashe's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kinomira281 View Post
    i think haruhi and tamaki from ouran high school host club beacause tamaki seems to have more feelings for haruhi than his fatherly side that he acts towards her! and haruhi cause she would be perfect for him! she has more feelings for him in episode 26 !
    nice way to ruin it for me. but yea i think haruhi and tamaki cuz its what tamaki wants. then again it would be cool if haruhi went for mori.
    Hey, i do knight rituals now, just ask me and you can be a knight of Dalmasca

+ Reply to Thread