+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I love Hikaru. This Anime is late in Australia.

Newbie Mishasan may be famous one day Mishasan may be famous one day Mishasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Seriously I love Hikaru, I think he should be the one that ends up with Hikaru, but then again i suppose having Tamaki "king" get Haruhi is okay too. I really like how they had the heroine as completely blunt and doesn't care about anything that much you know what i mean.

Although I still can't believe that you are up to volume number nine blue_rebel I'm still only up to volume seven over here in Australia.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 15, 2006 at 11:10 PM.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ouran High School Host Club

Ermmmm haha, it's prolly a little slower there because Australia is further away and you have to wait for the translations. I'm lucky in a sense because I don't have to wait for the manga to be translated into English/Malay. I kind of prefer Kaoru to Hikaru... maybe because he's uke, I don't know. Tamaki is sweet. Terribly stupid, but sweet.

Newbie Linren Seishi may be famous one day Linren Seishi may be famous one day Linren Seishi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ouran High School Host Club

I prefer Kaoru to Hikaru probably cause Kaoru is more level-headed and nicer. Hikaru just makes me want to bash his head XP In the end I think I'd rather see Tamaki with Haruhi just because I think it'd be amusing
    Dreams of snow falling softly in the dark-filled night,
    Dreams of wings and stars and endless light.
    I'd live a thousand years and wait a thousand more for you,
    I'd dream a thousand dreams and hope that dreams come true.

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I love Hikaru. This Anime is late in Australia.

If I had to choose between the two...it would have to be Kaoru. He's a little more toned down than Hikaru. I love trouble as much as the next person, but sometimes, it's nice to be around normal. ya know. ^_^

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

To choose between Kaoru and Hikaru, i would choose Kaoru. Probably becausse he isn't as hot headed as his brother. He seem sensible enough.

The anime late in Australia? do you mean but dubbed? Im from australia but i watch it with subs. Then again, it took like 1/2 year before Naruto dubbed was shown here.

Newbie hikaru_konkon may be famous one day hikaru_konkon may be famous one day
    Thanks

I love Hikaru more than kaoru. Dunno why, maybe b'cause hikaru is more childish than his brother ^^. But I like Kaoru, Mori, Kyouya, Hani~, and Tamaki too ^^

Newbie jimlim82 may be famous one day jimlim82 may be famous one day
    Thanks

already finish watch Ouran High School Host Club ...
    totally 26 episope the final part is very very romance ... it make me nearly cry
    T_T nice story
    P/s:my english is poor , plz dont laugh at me ^ ^

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hikaru_konkon View Post
    I love Hikaru more than kaoru. Dunno why, maybe b'cause hikaru is more childish than his brother ^^. But I like Kaoru, Mori, Kyouya, Hani~, and Tamaki too ^^
    That is to say, you love them all
    Kaoru's the uke, Hikaru's the seme. That's why Hikaru *seems* more outgoing and dominant. I love watching Kyoya being woken up - it's always such a laugh. He reminds me of Rukawa from Slam Dunk (a little!), because he's got such a violent temper, but he's probably a lot smarter. Come to think of it, everyone in the Host Club is a smartypants.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast