Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ouran High Host Club looking forward to it

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Ouran High Host Club looking forward to it

Oh man, oh man. It's out. The fansubs are out.

I've been looking forward to seeing this manga series debut as an anime since I read about its April release in Newtype. I absolutely love the manga. The concept of a girl working as a guy in a male host club is hilarious. I follow the manga pretty religiously.

So, is anyone else excited?
    Last edited by LittleHobbit13; Apr 14, 2006 at 08:40 PM.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ouran High Host Club

very interesting thx for letting us. I check it out

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i've just watch the first eps and i have to say thats its a very interesting romance/comedy anime. thank for letting us know about this great anime, and i'll make sure that i'll check the manga out for this 2, which reminds me of a few other things i need to get.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

No problem. If you liked the episodes, I think you'll really like the manga; it's both funny and cute. I really like the opening, myself.

Let's see, the animation is great and really helps out the story in this case, I think. Also: the twins are awesome.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Newbie Hyper_Bunny may be famous one day Hyper_Bunny may be famous one day Hyper_Bunny's Avatar
    Thanks

I love this series! It's so funny! And the twins....
    The way it's drawn in the anime, reminds me of Fruits Basket though. Weird...0_o..
    I saw ep 2 last night. It was funny!!! I screamed when Haruhi kissed that girl! XD

Avy & Sig made by me. If you want one, PM me!! Cause I love making them!!

Thanks

I liked the use of the light bulbs in the first episode. ^_^ Four lit bulbs in, I was like "Oh...well that's pretty clever!" Hehe.
    ~ ~

Newbie YaoiLover may be famous one day YaoiLover may be famous one day YaoiLover's Avatar
    Thanks

I love this manga, I've read the at least 2 books I'm sad about that but otherwise I love it.

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

now I know of a new manga to read.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast